Looks like Lance has been busted

Cyclejourno

Quoted from the article

"McIlvain was in California during the conversation with LeMond. California law requires consent by both parties of a recording. Legal expert Laurie Levenson said in federal cases, however, taped conversations can be used as evidence as long as one of the parties â LeMond in this case â is aware of the taping."

Tape or no tape, she will have to give evidence before a federal court. She doesn't need to worry about getting hoofed from oakley this time, seeing as she is now married to one of the big cheeses.

• Replies 113
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You gonna get your barrista-in-training to make it? Or is he at school?

LOL! What you doing here?! Nope, he's at school and I'm going to press the button on the beans-to-espresso machine that mr Douwe Egberts has kindly placed in the hall for the bigwigs to use. I'm not one, but I do my bit to fight for equality! One cup at a time...

LOL! What you doing here?! Nope, he's at school and I'm going to press the button on the beans-to-espresso machine that mr Douwe Egberts has kindly placed in the hall for the bigwigs to use. I'm not one, but I do my bit to fight for equality! One cup at a time...

Same as you…needed a Lance fight for enterntainment! :lol:

I have to settle for the Nescafe machine, which the snobs at Business Report claim as their own. Aluta continua!!!!!!!!!!

Interesting interview with Betsy Andreu on Velonation:

VeloNation: Betsy, you were in the news recently when various media sources reported that you had spoken to the Federal agent Jeff Novitzky in relation to the current investigation. Those stories stated that you had given him recordings of messages left on your phone by the Oakley representative Stefanie McIlvain, who was present in the hospital room on the day in 1996 when you and Frankie said Lance Armstrong admitted having using performance enhancing drugs prior to getting cancer.

If the reports in the media are accurate, the recordings on your phone might cast doubt on the testimony she gave in the SCA case, when she contradicted you and Frankie and said she heard no such admissions. Do you think those recordings will be admissible as evidence?

Betsy Andreu: Well, they were voicemails, she called my cell phone and left me messages. So of course they are admissible.

VN: Is it clear what the messages are saying?

BA: Well, let me say this…I saved them for a reason.

http://www.velonatio...estigation.aspx

SwissVan's here to save the thread! Morning and fire away!!!

(someone go and call colonel and fand!)

Colonel, alas, is no longer a member…fand was here earlier, and didn't even use foul language.

Colonel, alas, is no longer a member…fand was here earlier, and didn't even use foul language.

What, colonel left? Didn't even know one is allowed to. I known others who have tried and failed miserably...

For the record; fand started a Lance thread only yesterday, so there might still be life left in the bugger!

What, colonel left? Didn't even know one is allowed to. I known others who have tried and failed miserably...

For the record; fand started a Lance thread only yesterday, so there might still be life left in the bugger!

Yup, s'true! Colonel is in witness protection now.

Yeah, I reckon the other scrawny Capetonian still has it…I mean, after all, he did get blocked by The Boss.

What is it that makes him a tosser?

Someone who goes hunting with his brother in law and then turns his back on him (the brother in law) while he has a loaded shotgun....and then believes it was an accident when said brother in law shoots him.

Yes must be a forking dimwit tosser.

Yup, s'true! Colonel is in witness protection now.

Yeah, I reckon the other scrawny Capetonian still has it…I mean, after all, he did get blocked by The Boss.

I have it on good authority (Yes!!! a secret tape recording), dat der Colonel has been demoted to a lower and more anonymous rank.

I have it on good authority (Yes!!! a secret tape recording), dat der Colonel has been demoted to a lower and more anonymous rank.

what the colonel is now a lance domestique ? that just hurts!

Hello to all the Lance followers and worshippers!

Does anyone know if Lance Armstrong (Pharmstrong, Not-so-Strong, etc-strong) is racing next year? If so what team etc details please...