Your DH Machine

Mitch21

oh yeah, i forgot to say:

SHUDDUP!

:P

but seriously, that revelation is brilliant. incredible feeling of control. bottomless.

Unlike me.

BTW - How's the Fox?

Exit stage left.

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hahha.. i think i've found my peace with that POS as well. Just had to muck around with the air pressure till i found one that suits me. same with those neverAgainGals: the right pressure and they felt a lot better.

Coming back to the fork, it's ...not a revelation. At all. The lack of compression damping.. man, meh..

but I'm happy that i managed to salvage something, hell, thanks to mada's daylight robbery, i was forced to! :P

Bwahaha! No malice, Mada. I'm just ragging Capricorn 'cos his new bike has a Fox on the front. You have an awesome bike, with an awesome fork.

Apparently, it's like sleeping with Katie Perry then finding out she's your sister. All right at first, but the more you ride the more it freaks you out.

i don't know about you , but if i slept with someone that turned out to be my sister, i'd stop. i think i might make an exception though

have you ever ridden and had a crysis, AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

Edited by mada3400

i don't know about you , but if i slept with someone that turned out to be my sister, i'd stop. i think i might make an exception though

have you ever ridden and had a crysis, AT THE SAME TIME!!!!

yeah. That's kinda the situation that Capricorn's in... the hype (for Fox forks) is immense, and they're generally HOT, but it feels so wrong when you ride it (her) and he carries on riding it (her) in the hope that the feeling may change...

Katie Perry, however... I might just turn into a redneck for a month...

And ridden whilst having a crisis? Is that like riding through the red-light district in the middle of their Christmas Specials display extravaganza?

Katie Perry, however... I might just turn into a redneck for a month...

And ridden whilst having a crisis? Is that like riding through the red-light district in the middle of their Christmas Specials display extravaganza?

:lol:

thats exactly what its like :eek: :D