Your DH Machine

Mitch21

Below is a side shot. Ha, excuse the 'Pose', it was a for a promo shoot we did for the team.

As far as the Roco goes, I didnt like it at all, and I am normally a Marzocchi fan!

It seemed to 'top out' the entire time and the spring knocked about on the collar (Even when wound down more than needed) which was extremely annoying. I tried everything to fix it.

I managed to get a Fox the other day and it seems MUCH better.

gallery_16663_959_4439.jpg

Edited by Nikolais

• Replies 208
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

sounds like it has too much oil in it.

I'm a huge marzo fan, but for a long while i've been avoiding the Roco cos the rider reviews seemed quite a mixed bag. Sorry to hear yours is one of those less than savoury experiences.. meh.

but super sick sled there Nik :thumbup: makes that pose tolerable :P

• 2 months later...

So Cap. After having her built for a while. How she treating you?

Edited by Pittstop

Well, Pittstop, she's treating me very well. I, on the other hand, have been neglecting her. I rebuilt her about a month back (regreased all bearings, took the BB apart, topped up the fork oil a bit, and just gave her a wash) and now I need to ride her more often.

I've been concentrating on my XC bike lately though, and trying to hone my skill on the short travel HT so I can transfer it to the GT. I'll be riding her more and more over the next few weeks (when I can get the time with the imminent new arrival) but as you know, she's a beeeeyatch to ride up the hills!

and this is the finish on the frame...

Nice 1 Cap. Was wondering what happened to that respray, looks solid , like the colour.

Maybe green,yellow,blue or white decals rather (ok any other colour :w00t: ).Unless you wanted it subtle or its under the clear coat.

Still has the look of newer whips :devil:

I'd like to keep it subtle. In the "wrong" light you can hardly see the decals. When it gets into the sunlight, the paint is fantazmagorical.

Right On :thumbup:

Happy thrashin B)