Weight Weenie

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

damn those are sweet!! they look super light! let us know how they are Flex

ps where did you buy them?

Will do - Troisport for R995. Shoe Care in Sandton also has them, but they are R1,195 there (Sandton premium :o)

I tri. (or started) still battling with the run. Mostly drowning. and the cycling comes so easily.

You are always welcome to join me.

would love to... aiming to do my first 10k run in the morning. so far only done about 6 to 7k's in 45 min. were abouts do you run?

Edited by GTRacing

would love to... aiming to do my first 10k run in the morning. so far only done about 6 to 7k's in 45 min. were abouts do you run?

I run in the evenings.

I alternate between running and cycling, so some evenings I land up doing a short fast one.

I will pm when I do a morning run :thumbup:

Montrails are cool, my second pair is a pair of Rockridges. Just not impressed with them changing their range of shoes every year (was more impressed with my first pair of Wildwoods). They don't last me long though, my first pair lasted me less than 275 km.

Edited by MtbO

Norfolk road.

Thats my hill, went past there from wiskin side for my 10k's... took me 1:10 for 9.6 k's 155m climbing.

Thats my hill, went past there from wiskin side for my 10k's... took me 1:10 for 9.6 k's 155m climbing.

Nice one, I go up Norfolk from time to time, I get an average of 120-160m on all my runs around our area, it's very up and down in our hood.

My 10k. normally between 50 and 55 minutes.