Which LBS in JHB (Sandton-ish)

AndrewF

Afternoon Hubbers.

Hope you are ALL getting ready for an awesome weekend. Hopefully with loads of riding :P

I live in Hyde Park, just around the corner from Dunkeld cycles. I had my bike serviced with them just after I bought it second hand. Their service seems pretty good, but they do seem rather pricey. Does anyone have any advice on which LBS I should be going to? Thanks!

Northcliff Cycles though might be a bit far from Sandton. I can second Cycle Lab. I have been pretty happy with the result the 2 times I took my bike there.

- juan will pick your bike up or service at your house at very reasonable prices and excellent service, he is on the hub under MobileBikeTec

- juan will pick your bike up or service at your house at very reasonable prices and excellent service, he is on the hub under MobileBikeTec

2nd that, very happy with my service.

I've heard cycle lab is hellish expensive...

Maybe an LBS isnt necessarily what I need. Need to stock up on energy drinks and gels, etc...

Morningside Cycles is definitely the best in terms of service and price in the area.

x2 Morningside Cycles.

for servicing i would stick with dunkeld cycles, linden also is very good. morningside didn't impress me but maybe they had a bad day,

(thats for a road bike)

Linden Cycles has always given me good service and advice that I consider fair. Even advising me to buy cheaper options rather than line their own pockets. Not the flashiest shop around but good business values count to me!

tony impey cycles in bedford centre the oak is a legend great service and price

il agree to that! really impressed. Frits pienaar cycles is also pretty sharp!

Cycle Workshop, Josh, Will collect and deliver your bike. PM if you want his number. He is in Sundowner.

I would say Mikes bikes and Linden do a good service but think they quite pricy, but that just could of been once off thing

Cycle Workshop, Josh, Will collect and deliver your bike. PM if you want his number. He is in Sundowner.

+1 he doesn't try and rip you a new one if you know what i am saying and his work is great. Dunno if he stocks supplements though