Trails near Rigel Avenue

Saffa_G

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

well yeah, this weekend i got plans to do small ride in the morning with my Mrs......we will ride at Groenies...

Next weekend i haven't got riding plans yet, but if we going on a Recon mission, then I would rather do it with just the guys, incase we run into problems with the local "hijackers in training"

Although everytime we drive past them hills my Mrs always asks if we gonna ever ride there.....eish, she gonna be mad if we go alone... :)  Maybe an early Sat morning ride cos she will be working then..yeah?  Next week Sat Morning?

Me, but don't tell my Mrs :)  She said it sounded really dangerous and I won't be allowed.......so I booked myself a seat at the local Chess Challenge.... NOT

What time dudes?  Make it around 8?? huh??

Me' date=' but don't tell my Mrs :)  She said it sounded really dangerous and I won't be allowed.......so I booked myself a seat at the local Chess Challenge.... NOT

What time dudes?  Make it around 8?? huh??

[/quote']

HEHEHE Big%20smile

Nah won't be dangerous if there is enough of us ;)

8 sounds good, meet at the Hospital and go from there?

Can't make Sunday. Otherwise occupied with some Roadie ride :)

How about Monday ?

Nah flash requested for sunday....but let's just leave it for saterday I reckon.

What time are you guy's planning on meeting at the hospital. Would still like to join you if it's not too late.