Trails near Rigel Avenue

Saffa_G

What time are you guy's planning on meeting at the hospital. Would still like to join you if it's not too late.

Meet at 8:00

The more the merrierBig%20smile

• Replies 44
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

It's never to late . I think the plan is for 8am !!! Daemon ?

8:00 at kloof hospital on sat ;) HAHAH for the 2nd time ;)

Would have liked to have joint you guys but my wife is working the whole weekend at Kloof hospital and I am on baby sitting duty. The area is frequented by smash and grab artists etc. so be carefulOuch.

It's really only two spots where they are, rest of the area is just some of the sweetest singletrack you can think of.

Well The Rigel off ramp area may look awesome from the highway side but it is a dump ! Not worth the effort imo . The area is very dodgy and very dirty , we did quite a bit of hike-a-bike and eventually landed on the other side of the highway after making our way through a very dark tunnel . Here we did find a bit of track that was flowing but we made a decision to head back to known trials where the real fun began .

Lulu wearing her very cool looking pink outfit eating her very pink energy bar ! And to think Polly Molly think I am overdoing the color scheme thing !!!!

20070924_235937_lulu.jpg

Heheheh yup, definatly not worth going anymore to Rigel...

That said it will make a awesome Logwood if someone start building a park there.