Some people are REALLY special...

Li Mu Bai

it wasn't Basil, but I've seen this guy around there a few times.

but Basil does fly around that track.

heya DT, long time no chat... how you doing bud? when are we going for a lekker magalies ride? (ok, so i first gotta get fit enough again, but i'm working on it!)

Rude, now use your knobblies next time and touch the w4nk3rs wheel... no way he'll survive that! (forgiveness and turning the other cheek is all good and well, but a nice dose of revenge is just soooooo sweet!)

Now we're onto the cake debate, I don't s'pose it matters if I ask I slightly off-thread question?

Is Kyalami open on this coming Monday?

I was going to ride some of the 94.7 route and going to / from the track would suit.

Now we're onto the cake debate' date=' I don't s'pose it matters if I ask I slightly off-thread question?

I was going to ride some of the 94.7 route and going to / from the track would suit.

[/quote']

No, it isn't.

http://www.troisport.co.za/grandprix.htm

Now we're onto the cake debate' date=' I don't s'pose it matters if I ask I slightly off-thread question?

[/quote']

ConfusedYou want to do this on a monday ?? Dead

20070920_014651_2007-09-19_2257.jpg

They stopped the lap to allow for the guy that crashed to get attention, and sent us back around the other way making the 7th lap longer.

They stopped the lap to allow for the guy that crashed to get attention' date=' and sent us back around the other way making the 7th lap longer.

[/quote']

and then what happened to laps 8 to 12?? Wink