What's a woman's favourite flower?

RexFuzzle

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

...Ok I'll start.

Tiger LILY's for my wife, and she just turned 40.

You can legally trade her in for 2 x 20 year olds :D :D :D

oooooh that's beautiful!!!!!!!

i once had a mate who was sponsored by some or other flour-company .... so his cycling shorts said something about "self-raising"

Those flowers are banned in the house ... bought some a few weeks back and well all died in the house from the pollen. For my wife I usually go the safe route and buy her a dozen mixed roses.

Most I every bought where 3 dozen red roses, that was before we got married :lol: and discovered cycling

oooooh that's beautiful!!!!!!!

i once had a mate who was sponsored by some or other flour-company .... so his cycling shorts said something about "self-raising"

Good one cat-i!!! I almost fell out of my chair reading that one!

Not interested. Took me almost 20 years to raise the wife I have now, don't have the time or energy to go over whole exercise twice again. :D :D

LOL ... my wife asked me the other day if I would trade her in (we are both 35) for a younger one. She has a lot of younger friends finding themselves single and she feels threatened by them with their good looks, money, boobjobs, age, etc

Told her how much effort it was to get her trained that I seriously doubt I would have the energy or motivation to do so again (been married before) not to mention I doubted I would find anyone desperate enough as her again. :D

LOL ... my wife asked me the other day if I would trade her in (we are both 35) for a younger one. She has a lot of younger friends finding themselves single and she feels threatened by them with their good looks, money, boobjobs, age, etc

Told her how much effort it was to get her trained that I seriously doubt I would have the energy or motivation to do so again (been married before) not to mention I doubted I would find anyone desperate enough as her again. :D

I traded mine in for a superbike. No kidding

not to mention I doubted I would find anyone desperate enough as her again. :D

Ditto, especialy two of them. :D