Berry

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

wish I knew!!

anyone else still waiting?

Sure Trubes and you know the VIP no.s come out after the peasants'.

I'm in E at 6:56....going to be a nice cool first hour...

anyone else..?

No... just you. hanging with the G boy's taking it slow....

Starting in GG: 8h34. Gonna be hot as hell on the N14.

Started in KK last year and started at 8h15. Are there some additional groups this year?

No... just you. hanging with the G boy's taking it slow....

taking it slow,....Yeah riiiiight! I'll probably have you sucking my wheel after you lit the fuse and redlined to catch me....

where did you see your start group ?

I can't seem to find it on the website.

One is suppose to receive an email

seems just about everybody but you and me have received theirs :(

Thug, if you come ride in A bunch there is a serious risk that you and I take the Glenhove offramp 5km into the race and head for Fournos :thumbup:

You guys are all lucky!! I'm the sucker starting in VV this year. Lekka 9:30!!! :( My first 94.7 and I'm only doing the OFM Classic as my first seeding event this year. My first year on a bicycle since 2006. Going to be frustrated. I know it..

You guys are all lucky!! I'm the sucker starting in VV this year. Lekka 9:30!!! :( My first 94.7 and I'm only doing the OFM Classic as my first seeding event this year. My first year on a bicycle since 2006. Going to be frustrated. I know it..

don't worry, I'm in OD - 10:02, will catch up with you and then we ride together :P

...bring jelly babies :)

don't worry, I'm in OD - 10:02, will catch up with you and then we ride together :P

...bring jelly babies :)

That's a deal!! Just look out for a big guy with a cycling jersey that says "Bietjie Bietjie Lam" on the back. O ja... There is a monkey riding a bicycle as well.

:lol:

I recieved a blank mail yesterday and the race office told me they had issues with the mails and it would come through later.. if not phone today again :(

I recieved a blank mail yesterday and the race office told me they had issues with the mails and it would come through later.. if not phone today again :(

U feeling better after the lie down last week?

U feeling better after the lie down last week?

Will feel a lot better after the ins assessor approves the repairs to my bike :angry:

The other "damages" are healing! :D