Woolworths

scuzzy

If I write in the "our" or "we" language and cannot represent everyone here in this forum, I must consider alternative words that reflects difference and diversity of membership here... Surely.

:D

I did'nt feel offended by your "sorry for christians" rant, so get over yourself regarding this now already. Keep well

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Nice attempt at sanity Trubes, as the Hub teeters on the brink of Thread War 300.

Which way will it go?

:)

Sanity 0 - Insanity 1 :(

as usual

Did not follow this whole Woolworths debacle, not interested really.

I do not buy my magazine's (Christian orientated) at Woollies, thats what CUM Books and others are for.

If it is a financialy based decision (not selling/taking up shelve space for other books that do sell) take them off the shelf, no skin off my back.

I really cannot see why people get their knickers in a knot over this. How many of the "offended" actually bought the magazines in question at Woollies on a regular basis/exclusively? None, or very few I would venture.

As my baby sister says "Build a bridge and get over it"

AND YES, I AM A CHRISTIAN AND PROUD OF IT!!!!

I do not buy my magazine's (Christian orientated) at Woollies, thats what CUM Books and others are for.

Strange name for a Christian book shop

Ina way true - but having them around gives people the opportunity to ask about it, and gives us an opportunity to tell them about our Saviour... No? :unsure:

Our Saviour? You mean Lance Armstrong, right?

haha and this whole thread went to the dogs....

i have realized, forcing religion down someones throat doesnt make them more willing to accept/respect anothers religion.

chatted to another friend this morning, he also mentioned 2 topics he keeps to himself.. religion and politics.

i have seen on numerous forums, people whom is lus to blow off a bit of steam, pull the religion of politics card and then the thing gets at a ridiculous fuming point until some1 throws in the towel or a moderator steps in and kills the topic.

most cycling magazines are just adds.. like most car magazines..

if the religious magazines didnt sell, then its their right to take them of the shelves, if the people want to buy the magazines and feel the need for it, they will also order them online.. simple as that, also mentioned somewhere.. people complain for the sake of complaining.. heed peoples "wants' and we will find something else to complain about.

so before we stuff up this day with religious warfare , look at the bright side.. (we can look for it together ;) )

Strange name for a Christian book shop

You cannot even begin to imagine how disappointed I was when I sat down to watch a DVD that I bought from CUM.

Weirdest seduction I ever managed, is all I'm saying!

You cannot even begin to imagine how disappointed I was when I sat down to watch a DVD that I bought from CUM.

:D :D :D

Bwah ha ha :clap:

Our saviour?

Not everyone here shares your place of salvation... :unsure:

:thumbup:

but then again, i do celebrate the solstices - so i do the evergreen branch and feast in mid-winter, etc. but that has nothing to do with a "saviour" who forgives you and relieves you of accountability of wrongdoings. i just wish Woolies would stock magazines that promote my beliefs on responsibility and accountablity.

end of the day, this was a business decision and due to some wierdo's Woolies has now backed down and will again waste shelf space and order money on stocking items that don't sell :huh:

i have a couple cool dvds from them.

what was the title of this one and whom presents the dvd if you dont mind me asking. (all in good cheer)

Edited by Renier82

:thumbup:

but then again, i do celebrate the solstices - so i do the evergreen branch and feast in mid-winter, etc. but that has nothing to do with a "saviour" who forgives you and relieves you of accountability of wrongdoings. i just wish Woolies would stock magazines that promote my beliefs on responsibility and accountablity.

end of the day, this was a business decision and due to some wierdo's Woolies has now backed down and will again waste shelf space and order money on stocking items that don't sell :huh:

So they are going to stock Ron Hubbard books instead?

Luckily our hobby is cycling. It keeps us all almost normal.

Because here are some strange point of views... :huh:

I savoured some of Woolies food once, does that make me a savourer? This whole debacle is a lot of b@#@s, as someone said above, bet those so called peole of faith did not buy the mags.