Racism on the Hub?

SL7

No the Blue Bulls are confused, one for the Bulls fans...

Hoe maak jy 'n blou bul deurmekaar? Dis nie nodig nie, hulle is klaar so deurmekaar, hulle het gedink hul het reeds die Currie Cup 4 keer in 'n ry gewen.

Hoe hou jy drank weg van die bulle? Gooi dit in die Currie Cup.......!!!

Te koop: Goedkoop maalvleis, effens beskadig, gebyt deur 'n Haai. Kontak Floptus slaghuis 012 555-5555

Het jy gehoor hulle bring 'n nuwe vorm van doodstraf terug?

...Jy trek 'n Blou Bul trui aan en dan skaam jy jou dood.

Commin fokker

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Fakes why don't you go and jerk-off or play with your mommy .

I don't know about racism, but there is certainly aggression on The Hub...

Commin fokker

Come-on Oom H. As jy dit wil uitdeel, moet jy dit kan vat ook.

Ek neem aan jy skree vir die sjaaks Saterdag.

too deep a question for me on a monday.i am still busy going through pictures taken on the mtb the past week or two to think of something that does not interest me in the least.why scratch where it is not itching?

Very interesting reading

Cervelo, nope, it is far from proportionate.

http://www.peace.ca/truthaboutblackcrime.htm

"Among men, blacks (28.5%) are about six times more likely than whites (4.4%) to be admitted to prison during their life. Among women, 3.6% of blacks and 0.5% of whites will enter prison at least once. (U.S. Department of Justice) Based on current rates of incarceration, an estimated 7.9% of black males compared to 0.7% of white males will enter State of Federal prison by the

time they are age 20 and 21.4% of black males versus 1.4% of white males will be incarcerated by age 30. (U.S. Department of Justice) Some have noted that more black men are in prison in America than are in college. (The Black and White of Justice, Freedom Magazine, Volume 128)"

I read somewhere a few days ago that even though blacks make up less than 20% of the US population, they account for more than 80% of the prison population. Actually, here's the text:

"According to a Justice Department report released in July 2003, the U.S. prison population surpassed 2 million for the first time—2,166,260 people were incarcerated in prisons or jails at the end of 2002 (the latest statistics available). Since 1990, the U.S. prison population, already the world’s largest, has almost doubled.

About two-thirds of prisoners were in state and federal prisons, while the rest were in local jails. The report does not count all juvenile offenders, but noted that there were more than 10,000 inmates under age 18 held in adult prisons and jails in 2002. The number of women in federal and state prisons reached 97,491.

About 10.4% of the entire African-American male population in the United States aged 25 to 29 was incarcerated, by far the largest racial or ethnic group—by comparison, 2.4% of Hispanic men and 1.2% of white men in that same age group were incarcerated. According to a report by the Justice Policy Institute in 2002, the number of black men in prison has grown to five times the rate it was twenty years ago. Today, more African-American men are in jail than in college. In 2000 there were 791,600 black men in prison and 603,032 enrolled in college. In 1980, there were 143,000 black men in prison and 463,700 enrolled in college."

Cervelo, nope, it is far from proportionate.

http://www.peace.ca/truthaboutblackcrime.htm

"Among men, blacks (28.5%) are about six times more likely than whites (4.4%) to be admitted to prison during their life. Among women, 3.6% of blacks and 0.5% of whites will enter prison at least once. (U.S. Department of Justice) Based on current rates of incarceration, an estimated 7.9% of black males compared to 0.7% of white males will enter State of Federal prison by the

time they are age 20 and 21.4% of black males versus 1.4% of white males will be incarcerated by age 30. (U.S. Department of Justice) Some have noted that more black men are in prison in America than are in college. (The Black and White of Justice, Freedom Magazine, Volume 128)"

I read somewhere a few days ago that even though blacks make up less than 20% of the US population, they account for more than 80% of the prison population. Actually, here's the text:

"According to a Justice Department report released in July 2003, the U.S. prison population surpassed 2 million for the first time—2,166,260 people were incarcerated in prisons or jails at the end of 2002 (the latest statistics available). Since 1990, the U.S. prison population, already the world’s largest, has almost doubled.

About two-thirds of prisoners were in state and federal prisons, while the rest were in local jails. The report does not count all juvenile offenders, but noted that there were more than 10,000 inmates under age 18 held in adult prisons and jails in 2002. The number of women in federal and state prisons reached 97,491.

About 10.4% of the entire African-American male population in the United States aged 25 to 29 was incarcerated, by far the largest racial or ethnic group—by comparison, 2.4% of Hispanic men and 1.2% of white men in that same age group were incarcerated. According to a report by the Justice Policy Institute in 2002, the number of black men in prison has grown to five times the rate it was twenty years ago. Today, more African-American men are in jail than in college. In 2000 there were 791,600 black men in prison and 603,032 enrolled in college. In 1980, there were 143,000 black men in prison and 463,700 enrolled in college."

Not sure if you seen this youtube clip... I found it rather interesting coming from a black Pastor in the States. Its a long clip but worth a view. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZuEc-nFULY8

Come-on Oom H. As jy dit wil uitdeel, moet jy dit kan vat ook.

Ek neem aan jy skree vir die sjaaks Saterdag.

Wat meen jy boetie..... ek deel nog steeds uit!!!!!!!!

Vir die sjarqies skree..... ek skree eerder vir die Windballe...... Stormers wat na 'n baie lang yd weer lucky geraak het

Maria Ramos van ABSA het onlangs gese het dat kwotas gese dat kwotas wel bestaan in Currie Beker Rugby. Die Blue Bulls moet elke vyf jaar terugstaan met die Currie Beker sodat die "previously disadvantaged" spanne ook 'n kans kan kry om die beker te wen

A couple of okes on this forum hate me and I'm convinced it is 'cause I'm black.

JB - Clean Green works a charm!;)

What you have within yourself, you will see in others.

BTW, I think this is a bull*&^% thread.

You really mean you see bullsh!t in yourself??????????

You really mean you see bullsh!t in yourself??????????

This early in the morning, after a bowl of All Bran, I have to admit.... YES.