Be careful!

Evan Andreou

hey wolverine glad to hear you still ok and you inflicted some punishment on them (aka Johan Ackerman) really pisses you of to hear cyclists being attacked by 3 moegoes AngryAngryAngry should take a baseball bat on the bike instead of the pump and beat them to pulp sommer DeadDead

only when I go to the cities. here on the platteland it is nice and rustig all living in harmony Wink us country folk are very laid back jy weet

ClapWell done mate!!! This tale reminds me of a Chinese mate of mine that was an attempted victim of "happy slapping" in the UK. What the yobs never realised was that Mr. Ma is proficient in numerous forms of martial arts!! 4 members of the UK's scum community landed in one of her majesties hospitals for extended visits and the remaining 3 got off lightly because they ran away!!

Glad to hear that you are OK!!
Delgado2007-09-25 03:41:16

speak of martial arts - last year dec this combi filled with Japs was in New york and some poor oak tried to rob these tourists. Actually these guys were world class Judo contenders on their way to competition. the robber ended up in hospital badly injured.Big%20smile cervelo2007-09-25 03:31:19

A friend of mine got smash-and-grabbed in that area earlier this year. We went back there a day later to try and find her handbag. Did not find hers ,but is was amazing how many other credit cards and ID books we found. Amongst other things we found a deposit slip with a number on. Phoned it, and the lady on the other side was in tears. She waited more than a year for her ID book, and was not looking forward to go through the same agony again.

Found out later that there is a gang opertating in that area almost every single day. Police, however, just refuse to do anything about it. Some detective just told my friend to write a letter , seeing that there is not much he can do about it.

Wolvirne - glad youre ok.

time to buy some mace to cycle with, ive seen some for bikes that valcro to the top bar. Or I shud start training with some1 like wolf norris LOL

Hey Wolfie, sorry to hear about your altercation and glad that you are OK.

Keep Smiling & Be Safe!!!

BTW, great signature!!
shaunh2007-09-25 06:35:07

slowjoe, train with wolf norris. most bike shops sell pepper spray. know one guy who rides packing heat.    holy roller2007-09-25 07:23:09

Glad you are ok Wolvie.  What time did this happen this morning?  I passed there this morning but it was in peak traffic (about 8 ish) but I would rather take on the traffic that in Hans Strijdom than that pedestrian bridge.  I have gone over there before with friends but always thought that there is too much hidding places for thugs there.

Glad you are ok Wolvie.  What time did this happen this morning?  I passed there this morning but it was in peak traffic (about 8 ish) but I would rather take on the traffic that in Hans Strijdom than that pedestrian bridge.  I have gone over there before with friends but always thought that there is too much hidding places for thugs there.

Was about 7h30 yesterday