[Event] GP Koning Waterproofing And Roofing Roller Coaster

Events Bot

Hahahaaha, Marius these guys are touchy on a Monday morning :D and I thought I was racing against tough guys :lol:

Cool guys! Racetec's mind must've been more on the PE race than in the Cape.

So are you guys doing the 2-day race this weekend? 99er followed by die Three Passes on Sunday?

• Replies 181
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Had a great race in group C-D. Worked hard on the front for most of the race and finally fell off the back of the group at the top of OKW the second time. Came in 1:30 behind the bunch so very happy.

Definitely doing the double next weekend. Did it last year as well. Lots of fun!

Cool guys! Racetec's mind must've been more on the PE race than in the Cape.

So are you guys doing the 2-day race this weekend? 99er followed by die Three Passes on Sunday?

Doing the 99er, not sure about the 3 Passes yet, I might have to spend some quality family time on sunday :thumbup: Theres something called Valentines day coming up?? How long is that race??? :P

Definitely doing the 99er! How about we cycle through from Dville on Sunday morning to chappies or somewhere with an ocean view?

12 Feb: 99er 108km

13 Feb: 3 Passes 77km

19 Feb: Wilde 94km

20 Feb: Medallion 106km [League]

26 Feb: Wingerd 63km

27 Feb: Bay City 84km [League]

And that is just the road calender up to end February!

Definitely doing the 99er! How about we cycle through from Dville on Sunday morning to chappies or somewhere with an ocean view?

3 Passes have a lovely ocean view :D

3 Passes have a lovely ocean view :D

It does, but I am keen on cycling there from Durbanville. Cycling to the race, doing the race and cycling back (after the 99er) might be a bit hectic.

Or we can cycle there, do the medium route and cycle back? :)

Make your contribution to a greener planet man!

It does, but I am keen on cycling there from Durbanville. Cycling to the race, doing the race and cycling back (after the 99er) might be a bit hectic.

:lol: TankMan HTFU ;)

Mmm I would actually consider that. But think about it - the start time is 6h15 in Constantia. Which means we are cycling 50km? which would take 2 hours? which means that we would have to leave before 4am!

:lol: TankMan HTFU ;)

Hey Chicken I did my 5 passes route on my lonesome on Saturday with a lekker 100km cooldown on Sunday.

Think that allows me to C(hill)TFD(own) until next week :D

Mmm I would actually consider that. But think about it - the start time is 6h15 in Constantia. Which means we are cycling 50km? which would take 2 hours? which means that we would have to leave before 4am!

6:15 is the start time for the long route, surely the shorter route would not start at the same time?

Will email ppa and find out.

I don't know Andydude, and I really hate making enemies out of strangers, so from my side no disrespect to the man's effort on the weekend.

However, those who know they crossed the mats then rode with the wrong group, can rest assured their effort is based on a lie.

If the end result (at a "fun-ride" nogal) is worth the duplicity, so be it.

And those who choose to start in the group they crossed the mats with, albeit a lower seeded group, well that is a personal decision; if they win good luck to them.

In my opinion the PPA seeding system allows quite a large diversity of ability in any one seeded group, within that groups index. Therefore those at the back end of the index might feel more comfortable dropping down a group. Those at the front of an index who choose to drop down might take a look at the start line up on the day and feel the thin fingers of intimidation wrapping softly around their necks.

I know I have ridden, for about 47seconds, with the top Elites at Kilarney on a Wednesday night. As for racing against them? I would be afraid. Very afraid. ;)

Edited by firewolf

Hey Chicken I did my 5 passes route on my lonesome on Saturday with a lekker 100km cooldown on Sunday.

Think that allows me to C(hill)TFD(own) until next week :D

okay you win ;)

6:15 is the start time for the long route, surely the shorter route would not start at the same time?

Will email ppa and find out.

@Andydude confirmation received for Sundays 3 Passes

Long route starts at 6:15

Short route starts at 7:30

That gives us plenty of time to cycle there if we leave Dville at 5:30ish :clap: Who is in?

• 11 months later...