Co2 Bombs

1hill@aTime

hi so after yesterdays fun out at the reserve i bought some 12g bombs, question: what bar does it pump you tyre to?

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

hi so after yesterdays fun out at the reserve i bought some 12g bombs' date=' question: what bar does it pump you tyre to?[/quote']

Abought 7 bar buy the 16 g pumps to 8.5 much better if your'e a dikgat like me

ok when the moon is directly above us, i'll be lucky to top 64kgs so it should be ok, i heard you should try pump it a bit with you hand pump?

Not sure how many bar but sure harder than I could pump with my 'mini' pump by hand! 1H is definitely not dikgat so if 12g's is ok for me he should be fine.

as far as i know 12g bombs will give you up to 7 in a road tyre, and the 12g about 6 in an mtb. it all depends on how good your adaptor is.

(minor hijack: bb, didn't see you in parys. you there?)   

Is the whole bomb concept something worth investing in' date=' or would you consider it a luxury?[/quote']

don't even own a pump to pump tyres just a bomb use it with the MTB and roadLOLLOL

Is the whole bomb concept something worth investing in' date=' or would you consider it a luxury?[/quote']

definitely worth it if you're racing, save you mucho time.

was wondering the same thing.

are you asking about the whole pump or just inflater?, like BB said, and is very true, i have a pump, i'll take that and the bombs, to the next race, i'm not waisting another 14mins, that's a lifetime and a few groups passing you.

My opinion, bombs and races is the way to go, training rides use your pump.

i'm not waisting another 14mins' date=' that's a lifetime and a few groups passing you.

[/quote']

Dude, someone must show you how it's done. It look me 8 minutes on Saturday and I was taking my time making sure my bike was standing on a nice grassy patch to that I don't damage my seat or levers. And I'm using a R69 no-name brand pump from Sportman's Warehouse.

i just payed R55 for the inflater and R25 per 12g bomb

Our LBS charges R19 per 16g your'e being ripped off

mampara, the problem was my pump was giving hassles, i have used that pump so many times and have had a wheel fixed in under 10mins easy, this time no luck.