very rare post on the hub................POSITIVE PEOPLE

mark ellis

many may not know what this type of post is.....it is called a POSITIVE POST....lets say it all together POS.....IT....IVE....PO........ST

Today I am positive!!

South Africa may have its issues but so does EVERY country in the world, our economy is POSITIVE!

I own a bicycle! I have the sun in the sky, I have singletrack! I have food in my fridge (and some beer)

and I am nearly on leave!!! wohoo!!!

for the negative Hub People, sorry if I offended you, feel free to report me or start a poll or even PM me, i will send you my address and we can arrange a time for a public stoning!

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

many may not know what this type of post is.....it is called a POSITIVE POST....lets say it all together POS.....IT....IVE....PO........ST

Today I am positive!!

South Africa may have its issues but so does EVERY country in the world, our economy is POSITIVE!

I own a bicycle! I have the sun in the sky, I have singletrack! I have food in my fridge (and some beer)

for the negative Hub People, sorry if I offended you, feel free to report me or start a poll or even PM me, i will send you my address and we can arrange a time for a public stoning!

:clap: :clap: :clap: :clap: :clap:

I'm positive that this is an fugly bike.

http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.com/images/bikes-and-gear/bikes/road/1291653653241-xmxjm37nmtvn-500-90-500-70.jpg

Today I am positive!!

I'm with you, mark ellis.

There is nothing wrong with negativity or scepticism. Just keep a balance between + an -.

Most peoples are stuck on the negative.

Interesting quote:

"At the end of the day,

Be grateful that you have a job.

If not, then be grateful you have family.

If not, then be grateful you have a home.

If not, then be grateful you have food to survive.

If not, then be grateful you lived thus far..."

:thumbup:

I'm positive that this is an fugly bike.

http://cdn.mos.bikeradar.com/images/bikes-and-gear/bikes/road/1291653653241-xmxjm37nmtvn-500-90-500-70.jpg

I positively agree!

Well... Boo for you!

I'm in the office and didn't pack lunch. My banana secret stash has gone off and I finished all my jelly babies before 09h00. I have a headache and the only medicine I have here in the office is a bottle of Gaviscon. I wont be able to ride today. Plus I had to go to the bank for the 3rd time to try and get a petrol card.

Well... Boo for you!

I'm in the office and didn't pack lunch. My banana secret stash has gone off and I finished all my jelly babies before 09h00. I have a headache and the only medicine I have here in the office is a bottle of Gaviscon. I wont be able to ride today. Plus I had to go to the bank for the 3rd time to try and get a petrol card.

Happy thoughts, happy thoughts :) :) :)

Well... Boo for you!

What you do is smash the glass bottle the gaviscon is in, crush it and mix with Gaviscon liquid, put into approv 1gram servings and go and stand on the nearest corner, sell a few of these and order a low GI roll from Sanwich Barron, ask the driver to stop on the way and pick up a bottle of Panardo (Left over can be sold on the corner again)

Sorry to wee wee on your battery.....

For everything Positive there is and will be a negative..... that is the balance of life..... unfortunately. Anything else would be unnatural.

post-24-0-16399300-1292845640.jpg

What you do is smash the glass bottle the gaviscon is in, crush it and mix with Gaviscon liquid, put into approv 1gram servings and go and stand on the nearest corner, sell a few of these and order a low GI roll from Sanwich Barron, ask the driver to stop on the way and pick up a bottle of Panardo (Left over can be sold on the corner again)

You, my friend, are quite obviously still in the office! That amount of creativity can only be the result of not being able to sit on/in a beach/bike/pub and having to work for the man. Thanks for the advice though.

So let me try this then... So I break the bottle and pick up the gla.... Aaargh! My hand! My hand! Can I go home now?

And at least we don't have the snow and the k@k weather, with airports closed..

I'm sitting here at work after spending half an hour this morning clearing my driveway of all the snow and I promise you I enjoyed every minute of it! Like building a giant snowman. Don't know why people get all negative about snow. People pay good money to go see loads of snow!