BEST WAY TO CURB YOUR APPETITE?

swoosh1973

Then your the one doing all the hard work let her do the work while you snack.

That does not help, I still chew on my tongue. :drool:

• Replies 109
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

When you feel munchy and wanna not raid the fridge:

AVOID

Chips

Fried foods

Eating after 9 PM 6PM

:)

stop eating after 6Pm works for me ,only fluids like water , or tea no sugar after 6PM

stop eating after 6Pm works for me ,only fluids like water , or tea no sugar after 6PM

What time do you go to bed and get up in the morning?

If you eat less than or equal to your calorific requirement then how can it make a difference what time of the day you consume those calories? Your pody can only process 100% of the calories you consume, never 110%

If you eat less than or equal to your calorific requirement then how can it make a difference what time of the day you consume those calories? Your pody can only process 100% of the calories you consume, never 110%

Because we tend to eat our biggest meal a couple hours before we sleep, sleep slows down you metabolism, and you are'nt burning those callories. So the body turns that food into fat stores.

Or so the story goes. Ive seen people loose wheight by eating exactly what they want but they made lunch their big meal and dinner time was basically a snack.

Little off topic but good news. Have a beer, the 5 Windhoek Light beers I drank this afternoon only contain 96 Calories each. And of course I was legal to drive home.

1x Windhoek light = 4 dry Provitas :)

Edited by chris_w_65

Because we tend to eat our biggest meal a couple hours before we sleep, sleep slows down you metabolism, and you are'nt burning those callories. So the body turns that food into fat stores.

Or so the story goes. Ive seen people loose wheight by eating exactly what they want but they made lunch their big meal and dinner time was basically a snack.

Well .... I have changed my diet to try to 'lose those stubborn last few' which included my normal lunch but now a very light supper (e.g. cheese and biscuits) so lets see :unsure:

I must still do something, to get rid of tis belly fat, but I am just not disciplined enough I am afraid to say. Im just going to try and consume a little less sugar and then see what happens :)

Little off topic but good news. Have a beer, the 5 Windhoek Light beers I drank this afternoon only contain 96 Calories each. And of course I was legal to drive home.

1x Windhoek light = 4 dry Provitas :)

Windhoek Light may even be a negative Calorie drink. You use up a hell of a lot of energy picking up the glass and you use up a whole load chatting to your mates :lol:

I must still do something, to get rid of tis belly fat, but I am just not disciplined enough I am afraid to say. Im just going to try and consume a little less sugar and then see what happens :)

Covie mail me your current diet day in and out and pre training and post training meals and liquid consumption the works let me look at it I will sort it out for u :-)

Thanks MDW I appreciate the offer, ill put something together tomorrow :) Though your gonna be shocked to see what my intake is daily, it follows no plan whatsover, includes way too much coffee and far to few veggies lol.

Listen I have plenty of Clients who could shock anyone sometimes I use shock treatment to wake them up as they r literally killing themselves and their children send it anything I can do to help u all the best M

I found some drops in the cupboard at home when I was married. Can't remember the name but it said put 10 - 15 drops in a glass of water. I drank 8 liters of water (I am not exagerating) that day and when I ran that evening I thought I was going to have a heart attack. Needless to say I never tried them again but clearly they would have made me lose weight if I had.

This is the stuff.

http://www.sensational.com/diet/LeanorDrops.html

Update on this. The drops I tried that made me drink 8L of water in a day where the old version of this. They were not herbal, they had some kind of ephadrine in them but they were taken off the market because you could make crystal meth or tik out of them because of their ingredient.

Listen I have plenty of Clients who could shock anyone sometimes I use shock treatment to wake them up as they r literally killing themselves and their children send it anything I can do to help u all the best M

Sounds just like thins... Man I used to work on that when I was a waiter at Spur. Lost a lot of weight there, but the crash after that was not so great. My ex did not like the zombie who got home every night after a 16 hour shift.