I hate.........

DanNeal

• Replies 73
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You should work for Mythbusters Linnega...

Cool....then we can see buster(with a swoop helmet on his head) slaming into a speeding truck, just to prove that wearing a helmet is actually quite useless...LOL

That sounds like fun!! In an ideal world, that Cari from Mythbusters would be conducting the experiment in a thong...

I don't like tomatoes! Never have! 

I actually love tomatoes' date=' cant make a salad without them.
[/quote']

Watch out - HIJACK!!!

I love ......

I don't like tomatoes! Never have! 

I actually love tomatoes' date=' cant make a salad without them.

[/quote']

Watch out - HIJACK!!!

I love ......

Sorry BMC, wrong threat! There's no love/loving/liking/being fond of/ etc. in this threat. Just unhappiness!

Salad with tomatoes is not salad but a reason to go and get something from muchacho's!  Smile

And why HIJACK? Threat is called "I hate..." so I thoguht everybody could add what he doesn't like!

TheLegend2007-10-19 01:18:49

To get back on target, I agree with the anti wheel sucking sentiments, when these suckers sneak up on you and quietly sit behind you. I have also had issues with suckers when I am stoping for traffic lights and slowing for obstructions. Always good to ride the buggers off. I also hacks me of when you want to turn or look behing you and you see a fatty blocking the view.

A good way to get them to work is freewheel downhill into the wind then they feel that they are faster than you and go in front.

The smell of a drunken person, primarily after consuming lots of beer, that sits BESIDES you in the cinema and makes you wanna throw up! AND, as if this wouldn'T be enough, the bastard will probably have a way too pretty girl for him on his side!

TheLegend2007-10-19 02:30:02

CORIANDER! put it into the food and you don't have to worry about me sneaking a bite! It's even worse fresh Dead

OK, sad, unhappy thread. I hate wind. Each day would have been beautiful if wind didnt come and mess it up.

FanieFiets2007-10-19 02:31:32