Weightloss Challenge v 1.1

Gravity

155 members have voted

1. 1. Are you interested in a weightloss challenge?

• Yes, that would be cool
    • No Fatso go eat another cheeseburger

Don’t know what is going on. I’ve trained an average of 12h per week for the past 3 weeks. Only lost 400g in total.

I’m on 82.9 kg

:thumbdown: :thumbdown: :thumbdown:

• Replies 960
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Don’t know what is going on. I’ve trained an average of 12h per week for the past 3 weeks. Only lost 400g in total.

I’m on 82.9 kg

You can't just eat any steak, it must be Spanish steak :lol:

You can't just eat any steak, it must be Spanish steak :lol:

That is exactly what is bothering me. I eat 3 normal meals per day. Have one or 2 alcoholic drinks over the weekend and train twice per day....... But stil....

87kg. :clap:

Great training week, felt strong. I must say using ww.fittrack.co.za seems to be spurring me on! I have been logging all my activities, running, gyming, riding even walking the dog!

Anyone know when the Planet Fitness in Lynnwood opens?

I took out a membership and I must say I am getting fed up with waiting. In the gym I can at least do something with the weather and arm problems

I’m on 82.9 kg

I also felt the same, demotivating, but....you might have gained muscle which makes you think what a crappy weigh loss, but actually the muscle gain making you look leaner bit only a small weight loss :)

I also felt the same, demotivating, but....you might have gained muscle which makes you think what a crappy weigh loss, but actually the muscle gain making you look leaner bit only a small weight loss :)

also remember that muscle weighs more than fat

87kg. :clap:

Great training week, felt strong. I must say using ww.fittrack.co.za seems to be spurring me on! I have been logging all my activities, running, gyming, riding even walking the dog!

Speaking of fittrack who else is using the program to monitor Fitness levels building up toArgus? My tracker show's I am on track for a 3h30 +- ...........mmmmm not so sure with all those hilss!!@#$%$#dry.gif

also remember that muscle weighs more than fat

I think the lost fat and gained muscle is right up there with all the other excuses/myths for not losing weight. What is the chance of putting on 500g of muscle in a week? Maybe possible with drugs and serious weight lifting but not for your average person who goes to gym a couple of times or cycles

I think the lost fat and gained muscle is right up there with all the other excuses/myths for not losing weight. What is the chance of putting on 500g of muscle in a week? Maybe possible with drugs and serious weight lifting but not for your average person who goes to gym a couple of times or cycles

In addittion , the weight , be it muscle or fat ,still needs to be carried over those darn hills !!!! My opinion based on listening to most members ,is that net weight must drop in order to survive the Hills ............. If its just about loosing cm's well thats a differnt discussion !! :)