C-Bunch = West Coast XPress

Brakkies Sport Fotos

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

glad to hear she's ok Thumbs%20Up

Ja me too....it took some serious negotiations (and prayer) at times to stay up right where we were riding....Dead

O.k Rodrigues got thrown off our team Swift Cosmetek' date=' riding power bar kit in the Knysna race. He did not ask permission so per contract that was bridge of contract. Sponsor asked him to return the SA clothing wich he never did aft 2mnts. After a lawyers letter was sent the clothing was flung over the wall into a teammates yard unwashed. NICE NE... Daikin approached him at Selati to ride for them D.C. They gave him clothing, not registered with it he then try to ride with them at the first league race lying to the officials.

So wpca had a hearing for him on Tuesday 100chf  fine and 1month ban. ClapClapClap

[/quote']

Is he allowed to ride the DC then?Confused

Guest colonel

Stringbean: I dont think so. By the way did you call Jean?

Not yet,but will sometime this week.

RR and Kelly are cut from the same cloth.Both bring only BAD publicity to whoever sponsers them.Feel a bit sorry for Daikin as they don't need bad publicity but as you know RR, he will be on to a new sponser very quickly.When are sponsers going to wake up?

[

Is he allowed to ride the DC then?Confused

his suspension will be lifted on 15 Nov but he will still have to pay the fine if he wants to ride in any ppa , wpca or csa sanctioned event.

Guest colonel

I agree Stringbean but he has pretty much run out of options for Cape Town. But alas some sucker will help him, get screwed over and so on.

I can't believe that when guys act like this they don't realize how bad it reflects on not only there sponser but also there club.

Guest colonel

110% but it shows how stupid they are. Some people think theyve made it and can act like this.

Made it? He hasn't made anything! A couple of pissy League victories! Big deal! He has to give beginners cycling lessons @ R250 an

hour to make a living! He probably picks the REALLY SLOW learners! That way he spends 5 hours per pleb @ R250 = R1250! Not bad for doing what you do best. Maybe he isn't as stupid as he looks!Wink

O.k Rodrigues got thrown off our team Swift Cosmetek' date=' riding power bar kit in the Knysna race. He did not ask permission so per contract that was bridge of contract. Sponsor asked him to return the SA clothing wich he never did aft 2mnts. After a lawyers letter was sent the clothing was flung over the wall into a teammates yard unwashed. NICE NE... Daikin approached him at Selati to ride for them D.C. They gave him clothing, not registered with it he then try to ride with them at the first league race lying to the officials.

So wpca had a hearing for him on Tuesday 100chf  fine and 1month ban. ClapClapClap

[/quote']

100chf?

Made it? He hasn't made anything! A couple of pissy League victories! Big deal!
For the record he also happened to be SA Champ (25-29, I believe) on more than 1 occasion.

So people are complaining about a wheelsucking in the "C" bunch from a 5' nothing girl with an attitude;get real wheel sucking is endemic in PPA races;great stuff Kelly you have the guts to ride in that group to improve your racing;if riding with masters and other girls was not working out.This proves that cat riding should be re-introduced in SA as it is in all other countries--UK--USA---Europe;only provincial and national champs should be age group.BUT will the PRIMA DONNA sub and vets accept this .they wont win anymore ;"but will be better riders at the end of the day" NNF

No Name Funrider2007-10-29 12:36:42

Sorry about that! Never heard of him till a couple of months ago when I asked who the short, bald guy was! It's not like he flies with the household names like King David or any of those other REALLY professional dudes! Know what I mean? I stick by what I said before. He hasn't done much at all. Must be one persuasive personality to get all the sponsorships that he does. I'd give him a job as a salesman anyday!

So people are complaining about a wheelsucking in the "C" bunch from a 5' nothing girl with an attitude;get real wheel sucking is endemic in PPA races;great stuff Kelly you have the guts to ride in that group to improve your racing;if riding with masters and other girls was not working out.This proves that cat riding should be re-introduced in SA as it is in all other countries--UK--USA---Europe;only provincial and national champs should be age group.BUT will the PRIMA DONNA sub and vets accept this .they wont win anymore ;"but will be better riders at the end of the day" NNF

Geez, who guttered your ego this weekend?!  No age groups?  Go away and let us have our fun (and pain) the way we like it!

Plus, lots of sub-vets ARE riding Elite this year, so I don't know why you are getting your panties al soiled and twisted for.  Relax, it's Cape Town bru.
Willehond2007-10-29 13:17:47

with you one this one NNF - category racing will be brilliant but i'm afraid it would be too much work for PPA or WPCA and probally too much bitching by the prima donnas