More Morons?

Rent-Smart

BigH has it right this time.  The table is only first language' date=' but Afrikaans is the most commonly spoken non-first language.  Added to the 6 million first language speakers, it is the most spoken language in SA.
[/quote']

the caption for the stats was "Number of speakers per language in South Africa (1980, 1991, 1996, 1998 and 2001)"

so that would take 2nd languages into account?

anyways... we digress Wink

Wie gee regtig om.... Afrikaans is bokant iengliesh op jou lys en dit is iengliesh waaroor die ienglieshmen/duitser so gekla en geween het. Afrikaans is egter 'n baie mooier langwiets as iengliesh!!!!!!!

So die ou klagat kan gerus die Taal leer praat!!!!!

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

d_d have you seen the new BMW HP2 Sport? now that is a bike to die for. AND it matches my mongoose and my TCR! (and of course as a cyclist i prefer to be properly colour coordinated Wink

roadie!!!!

one word: carmeggon!

hey holy, is this another big word you learned in school, way back when you were doing so much detention with a wheelbarrow?LOLLOLLOL

one word: carmeggon!

hey holy' date=' is this another big word you learned in school, way back when you were doing so much detention with a wheelbarrow?LOLLOLLOL
[/quote']

now, you check what my lessons - so many new words - have done for you!LOLLOLLOL

off to bed! sleep tight hubbersSleepy

hr, i know i'm a roadie... i've been thinking that once my honda is sorted and i fix him up re his faring and paint work i'm gonna go blues and silvers and figure out a way to incorporate a bicycle into the design/decals LOLLOLLOL

Big H...hm, I guess that is for Big Head

Does not seem anything else to do then sending posts all day. Some people actually do work and do not insult people for no reason.

Rent-Smart, you haven't been here very long.  EVERYTHING but EVERYTHING BigH says is only done to stir/get reaction.

Rent-Smart' date=' you haven't been here very long.  EVERYTHING but EVERYTHING BigH says is only done to stir/get reaction.

[/quote']

Thanks, so I heard. So far no reaction though Cry

rent-smart... no we don't! our bumper stickers are dual-branded as is our caravan. yes, m'bikes are our MAIN focus, but certainly not our only focus. a lot of us give up brekkies rides to marshal events. our T.I.T.T.S. (take it to the schools) initiative includes cycling safety issues. etc. etc. we just need more peeps who are cycling focused o get involved... konafan has virtually slipped into nothingness (as he has done here too)

p.s. under "the fallen" you will see that the TB'ers care just as much about every cyclist that gets taken out as they do about bikers, unlike us where we don't even comment

hr' date=' i know i'm a roadie... i've been thinking that once my honda is sorted and i fix him up re his faring and paint work i'm gonna go blues and silvers and figure out a way to incorporate a bicycle into the design/decals LOLLOLLOL[/quote']

ok, you're forgivenWink

Rent-Smart' date=' you haven't been here very long.  EVERYTHING but EVERYTHING BigH says is only done to stir/get reaction. [/quote']

Haai oeee Blommie........ ek hoop nie jy probeer g@tkruip by hom/haar/dit nie!!!!! Teeee heeeee!!!!!!!!

Haai oeee Blommie........ ek hoop nie jy probeer g@tkruip by hom/haar/dit nie!!!!! Teeee heeeee!!!!!!!!

Ek hoef nie oom H, meeste mense hier hou darem van my.