Whats your 2011 Argus Start group

Spat

E.

But I won't be there, dagnabbit! :cursing:

But it's not all doom and gloom - I'll be preparing to head to Philip Island to drive a 1947 MG TC single seater special in a historic motorsport weekend...a week before the Aussie F1 GP. (Where I won't be competing.)

Oh, you lucky, lucky, lucky bugger. Not that I have any idea where Philip Island is, but who cares when it's an old MG.

• Replies 192
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I will be on top of the Amphitheatre in the berg reserving my spot for the end of the world in 2012 :blink: :eek: :nuke:

Z: first time I have made single letter!

Best book my flight now, although for some reason I am feeling ambivalent about going down ....

E: 6.43

going to " kkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkk" cos this yr i have done very little riding and lots of drinking :thumbup:

ah well at least i can jump on a few "buses' as the come past and hopefully get home eventually

E.

But I won't be there, dagnabbit! :cursing:

But it's not all doom and gloom - I'll be preparing to head to Philip Island to drive a 1947 MG TC single seater special in a historic motorsport weekend...a week before the Aussie F1 GP. (Where I won't be competing.)

A mate of mine from here is also taking part

Victor Potgieter

A mate of mine from here is also taking part

Victor Potgieter

Do you know what he'll be driving? I'll try and watch out for him.

I'm in J

Should be high enough to make an attempt at improving my PB of 3:10

Look, whatever works for you, but I'da thunk you'd be even quicker if you weren't high.

I'm in E @6.43 up from T :clap:

First time (M) but at least with shaved legs so 0.ooo1 off my time already!:lol: !!!!!!

@Willehond that seems to be happening alot and many riders are getting strange seedings. I got B. Happy with that. Not riding league cause I work shifts so VA out for me. Anyway I rode VA for Die Burger. Had the amazing experience of being the first to get spat out the back going up Hels. Regrouped at the top with some other sufferers but the main pack was gone with the wind. Those guys are super fast riders; many with lotsa racing kilometers in their legs. I have got four years riding after many years of partying so "B" is good in the bigger picture.