Worlds is going to end 21 May...

RABUBI

...and there is the The Quran, Talmud, Tora, Avesta, Agams, Bhagavad Gita, Book of Mormon, Triptika to cross reference and consult, but let me not keep you brother go forth and ...

Don't forget the great interwebs and the mighty WIKIPEDIA.

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Just for in case some of these guys are right (but I am looking at the December 2012 date), I will schedule my first colonoscopy and prostate exam for January 2013 when I turn 47. No use going for these things if the world is gonna end in 2012. :eek:

Guest agteros

Just for in case some of these guys are right (but I am looking at the December 2012 date), I will schedule my first colonoscopy and prostate exam for January 2013 when I turn 47. No use going for these things if the world is gonna end in 2012. :eek:

Colonoscopies ain't that bad, just get it over and done with :blink:

So true Mampara, so while you all are dead Ill at least have 5 years to win all the races. WOOOO HOOOO :clap:

I'm moving to Bloemfontein next week. Everything reaches them 5 years after the rest of the country I should be safe for a few more years.

I doubt whether it would be the end of the Hub on 21 May, because it is going to heaven- as it contains the truth, the whole truth and nothing but the truth and the truth will set you free :D

btw the world cannot end because was it not said that we would have plagues before the fiery end of the world?

I think this guy has done exactly what he says others have done: "’n Bybelvers wat verkeerd vertaal"

Jesus did not fulfill the old testament prophesies, which is why the Jews do not believe he was the Messiah. I mean they were there for Pete's sake. They saw, felt, touched, listened and said nope, not the Messiah! It would appear that none of the above are therefore required in order to be the Messiah? Just a vote by some Romans 300+ years after the fact.

Wipe that brown stuff from your lip!

Jesus did not fulfill the old testament prophesies, which is why the Jews do not believe he was the Messiah. I mean they were there for Pete's sake. They saw, felt, touched, listened and said nope, not the Messiah! It would appear that none of the above are therefore required in order to be the Messiah? Just a vote by some Romans 300+ years after the fact.

Access tags are hopefully very dead/inert. The place with the most constant temperature is probably your testicles :lol:

The less religious, the better the standard of living, less crime, less corruption etc etc. Dig up the stats for some of the least religious countries like Denmark and France.

The bible contradicts itself in multiple places. The fruit loops who believe the end of the word is nigh believe that one day means 1000 years when reading the Noah story ... BUT amazingly the 40 days part is still forty days. It did not enter their retarded little heads that this would require 40 thousands days of rain, which would throw their calculations off just a little bit :P

`

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled`

Sorry bud, also, the bible cannot contradict itself because its God`s word! He`s given you a spirit of power, love and of sound mind so you need to understand His word in the spirit, not in the flesh. So the bible can also not be open to interpretation. Recieve and believe. Have a blessed day mate.

`

Mat 5:17 Think not that I am come to destroy the law, or the prophets: I am not come to destroy, but to fulfil.

Mat 5:18 For verily I say unto you, Till heaven and earth pass, one jot or one tittle shall in no wise pass from the law, till all be fulfilled`

Sorry bud, also, the bible cannot contradict itself because its God`s word! He`s given you a spirit of power, love and of sound mind so you need to understand His word in the spirit, not in the flesh. So the bible can also not be open to interpretation. Recieve and believe. Have a blessed day mate.

Wel gestel helpmekaar. Jy sit die hele onderwep in perspektief.Hy kan net in gees en in waarheid gedien word.Geseënd sal jy wees my vriend.

`

Amen brother amen.

GOD SAID IT,i BELIEVE IT,THAT SETTLES IT"

Amen brother amen.

\LEV 11:6 And the hare, because he cheweth the cud, but divideth not the hoof; he is unclean unto you.

You believe the above?

Amen brother amen.

ACT 1:18: "Now this man (Judas) purchased a field with the reward of iniquity; and falling headlong, he burst asunder in the midst, and all his bowels gushed out."

MAT 27:5-7: "And he (Judas) cast down the pieces of silver in the temple, and departed, and went and hanged himself. And the chief priests...bought with them the potter's field."

Which of the above did he say? ... Its a bit confusing ...

Amen brother amen.

"No man hath seen God at any time." (JOH 1:18)

Moses has some explaining to do?

...So the bible can also not be open to interpretation...

Bwuhahahahahaha!

Seems to be the only response.

Otherwise WTF have countless generations of scholars been up to?