Worlds is going to end 21 May...

RABUBI

i would like to speak to Mr. Coetzee on the 22 May 2011.

Stories like this make it even more difficult for non believers to find God.

God doesnt really make it easy to find God himself / herself

• Replies 175
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Pity for the guys doing the Sani2C Race, They finish on the 21st. Us relaxed dudes doing the Adventure finish on the 20th so we'll still get our money's worth.

2 Timothy 3:1

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

I believe we're in the last days, you just see what's happening around the world, what's been happening for a while now, increase in natural disasters, increase in crime etc etc. and there's a lot of verses in the Bible which describe the last days.... but nowhere in the Bible does it say the world is going to end 21st May 2011.

I hear what you saying, but this stuff has always been around us, the only difference is that thanks to modern communication systems like cell's, the internet, tv etc we're all just a lot more aware of it than ever before.

It makes little difference to me either way. But I am glad that at least I make the Freedom Swim on 07 May, so my cold water conditioning is hopefully not in vain :thumbup:

2 Timothy 3:1

This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come.

I believe we're in the last days, you just see what's happening around the world, what's been happening for a while now, increase in natural disasters, increase in crime etc etc. and there's a lot of verses in the Bible which describe the last days.... but nowhere in the Bible does it say the world is going to end 21st May 2011.

Yes,were in the last days,but Jesus said that 2000 years ago.So,it can be tomorrow,in Mei ,or another 2000years from now.But,Jesus also said that all must first hear the gospel before the world will end,not everybody has heard it.

To die in a car crash,on a bike,poor health ect.. is much more of a possibility and should be feared more than the world ending!!

"No one will get out of life alive anyway"

Yes,were in the last days,but Jesus said that 2000 years ago.So,it can be tomorrow,in Mei ,or another 2000years from now.But,Jesus also said that all must first hear the gospel before the world will end,not everybody has heard it.

To die in a car crash,on a bike,poor health ect.. is much more of a possibility and should be feared more than the world ending!!

But you can in Syphon Filter.

Good point.... and it's our jobs as believers to spread the gospel, so what do we do? stop doing that as to prevent the world from ending?? :huh:

Edited by FruityOne

At least I would have done another Forest2Falls by 21 May. Those waterpoint tables are to die for.

But you can in Syphon Filter.

The image is from "Tom Clancy's Splinter Cell",Mr.Dangle!

Edited by sam fisher

I think that I am going to hold off on my tax return, just in case.

Haha!

I was just thinking,

Take out a moerse loan and max out the credit cards in the month before, buy a sick bike and do a awesome holiday, because hey, the next month you wont have to pay any of it back :clap:

Sorry brother, Splinter Cell :lol:

I don't know if you're the gaming type,but this is really the best stealth game of them all,pity the last ones are not playable because they're just to difficult!But you Mr.Dangle will master it like you mastered the Atta.I bet you can play Splinter Cell Double Agent without a mouse and keyboard,you'll use your special brain powers to manipulate the machine.Master Dangling Yoda!