EF Education-EasyPost : Chirps, Opinions, Updates

'Dale

He took the VO2 Max test well out of condition from his peak and produced what I would say is the highest gross – not relative, but gross – VO2 Max test result I’ve ever seen in 30 years in this sport. 

- JV on signing Padun after surprise off-season testing

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 1.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, 'Dale said:

Love it Bruuu

Would love a Gillette for those autumn mornings

My 'style guru' and go to guy for all things correct in cycling @Pikey calls it a 'gee-lay' ... keeping in mind he has a penchant for pink bikes and other lady kit 🤪

4 minutes ago, NotSoBigBen said:

My 'style guru' and go to guy for all things correct in cycling @Pikey calls it a 'gee-lay' ... keeping in mind he has a penchant for pink bikes and other lady kit 🤪

Ja nee - ‘jhee-lay’ - very fancy 

3 hours ago, NotSoBigBen said:

That’s hilarious mate,all things correct in cycling 🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣 moi ? 

• 4 weeks later...

Barring the world champion over 9 seconds - wonder what the wattage was for the relative newcomer 😇

• 3 months later...

Lekker man, 4 of 7 scored points for the team & even our own Stefan De Bod sneaking in there, just missing out on the points but in good company.

image.png.462f6c55a7fefa1090361b4f2d048f87.png

Coming in to tdf and there are two posts on EF racing here, perfect synopsis of their season so far.

There's a real chance they lose WT licence, will the team continue without guaranteed grand tour starts? Vaughters must be working on a backup plan

35 minutes ago, MongooseMan said:

image.png.17a3f94f0ead5bba35e0d26793b2ba2c.png

Ooof. 2 weeks before the tour, that's proper unlucky.

Bahrain-Merida and Jumbo have exited too, even the race leader Vlasov too. The gogga is creating chaos too. UAE and Alpecin affected too. Proper red flags before le Tour.