Contador - CAS ruling. (All things Contador/doping - merged)

sychosid

Ja, en so is almal onskuldig gewees. Nie een van die klomp wat opkikkers gebruik het, het dit gedoen of was bewus daarvan gewees nie. Helaas, totdat hulle uitgevang was. Kyk maar onse ou Landis mater. Het ook tot die bitter einde geveg om sy kant te verdedig, maar is toe uitgevang!!

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

:clap: can't wait to see him drop andy "moaner" schlenk in the mountains at the Tour, then to totally blitz him in the TT's... HOOOHA!

:clap: can't wait to see him drop andy "moaner" schlenk in the mountains at the Tour, then to totally blitz him in the TT's... HOOOHA!

Especially now that everybody knows he is hopped up....nobody will take him serious now that he is a doper found guilty. He can win the 200 tours and still be a confirmed doper :thumbdown:

With you 100% :clap:

I missed that, when did Andy moan and why did Contador not blitz him on the climb last year, i know he tried but Andy matched him surge for surge, taking the stage win, although i'll admit it is debatable whether you are a Contador fan or not whether he gifted Andy the win.

The best image of my mind of Contador is 2009 when he was isolated with the 2 Schleck brothers on the 1 climb, if he had spent more energy focusing on the road instead of worriedly glancing behind looking for support, which came in the form of Armstrong, he might have been able to pedal a bit faster and drop both the Schlecks.

Maybe the UCI wont appeal the outcome.?

....but even if they did and they get the Spanish verdict overuled, then surely Alberto can appeal their overuling.?

Its just stupid, the appeals can go on until he retires - in my opinion the UCI should just accept the Spanish ruling whatever it is and move on.

That would be in the best interest of the sport, but when have the UCI ever cared about what's best for cycling?

The best image of my mind of Contador is 2009 when he was isolated with the 2 Schleck brothers on the 1 climb, if he had spent more energy focusing on the road instead of worriedly glancing behind looking for support, which came in the form of Armstrong, he might have been able to pedal a bit faster and drop both the Schlecks.

I don't think you're reading that particular race situation correctly.

Edited by TNT1

I missed that, when did Andy moan and why did Contador not blitz him on the climb last year, i know he tried but Andy matched him surge for surge, taking the stage win, although i'll admit it is debatable whether you are a Contador fan or not whether he gifted Andy the win.

Jeeeeez bud - you should really broaden your cycling info horizons... there's more to cycling that just the hub... sorry to break it to you like this :(

I think i did.

Wait, which stage was it? Was it the one where Kloden lost his podium place? I remeber one where he did wait for support from lance and even thanked him.

Jeeeeez bud - you should really broaden your cycling info horizons... there's more to cycling that just the hub... sorry to break it to you like this :(

:thumbup: Will do

Wait, which stage was it? Was it the one where Kloden lost his podium place? I remeber one where he did wait for support from lance and even thanked him.

I think it was when he displaced Kloden.

I think i did.

I'm still saying that Contador was told by Johan/Lance to ease up and wait for Lance to get him onto the podium. I think it was an internal arrangement to get the old man something from that tour.

Edited by TNT1

I think it was when he displaced Kloden.

:thumbup:

He certainly didn't endear himself to his teammates then, but after reading Strickland's book, he'd already lost their support much earlier.

I'm still saying that Contador was told by Johan/Lance to ease up and wait for Lance to get him onto the podium. I think it was an internal arrangement to get the old man something from that tour.

Its a valid observation, Lance was what 37 going on 38, Would be good to hear in the memoirs of Contador if thats what really went down.

That was apparently the instruction, but, according to Contador, he asked Kloden if he could stay with the leaders. He replied that he couldn't. Bruyneel was seething because they could've had a clean sweep on the podium. That in itself is odd, because Bruyneel has always tried to get just one man on the podium.