Contador - CAS ruling. (All things Contador/doping - merged)

sychosid

How does that theory tie in the 1/2 life of Clem being 36 hours?

I reckon the half life might be just out in the open, mix it with other cells and it could be very much alive.

This is the conclusion I have now come to.

I suffer quite heavily from asthma, when out on a ride, I find that if I need my little inhaler, it almost turns me from SpongeBob in to The Hulk.

This little Spaniard knew that it could potentially give him the edge, and although we are all looking at dirty blood, I reckon it might even be something as simple as him using the bronchodilator looking for that edge and of course to drop his weight.

It gets even better, knowing he took it without clearing it with the UCI (because he couldn't), he conjured up the steak excuse.

• Replies 961
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

The Spanish prez of Sport made a statement that he is concerned on the overall prevalence of doping in Spain...

• 2 months later...

According to a Spanish newspaper, a former masseur of the Liberty Seguros team has stated under oath that he personally saw Alberto Contador being injected with insulin, a forbidden substance, during the 2005 Tour de France. The source, who has remained anonymous, made the allegations on May 11, 2011, in front of representatives of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), which was looking into the Spanish Tour de France winner's Clenbuterol positive from the Tour 2010 and preparing to take the case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS). Contador's lawyers, according to Interviu, managed to avoid having the witness testify in front of CAS as the Contador case unfolded.

"They administered insulin injections to Contador at the Tour de France 2005," the former soigneur is reported to have said. "Eufemiano Fuentes was the doctor of this team as a matter of fact, and insulin was part of the treatment for all of the riders."

Witness told WADA under oath that he saw the Spaniard use insulin

According to a Spanish newspaper, a former masseur of the Liberty Seguros team has stated under oath that he personally saw Alberto Contador being injected with insulin, a forbidden substance, during the 2005 Tour de France. The source, who has remained anonymous, made the allegations on May 11, 2011, in front of representatives of the World Anti-Doping Agency (WADA), which was looking into the Spanish Tour de France winner's Clenbuterol positive from the Tour 2010 and preparing to take the case to the Court of Arbitration for Sport (CAS). Contador's lawyers, according to Interviu, managed to avoid having the witness testify in front of CAS as the Contador case unfolded.

"They administered insulin injections to Contador at the Tour de France 2005," the former soigneur is reported to have said. "Eufemiano Fuentes was the doctor of this team as a matter of fact, and insulin was part of the treatment for all of the riders."

Witness told WADA under oath that he saw the Spaniard use insulin

Not surprising at all, and worse part of all this little runt will be seen racing and even have fans saying how awesome he is and how happy they are for him to be back.

• 2 weeks later...

http://velonews.competitor.com/files/2011/07/ANDY-1-614x421.jpg

Upcoming ceremony for Andy on 29 May in his hometown, just before the Tour Of Luxembourg.

Official Winner 2010 TdF.

• 1 month later...

http://velonews.competitor.com/files/2011/11/bertie_bjarne-e1339158881960-652x421.jpg

Happy chaps!

From Velonews

COPENHAGEN (AFP) — Alberto Contador will rejoin Saxo Bank on August 5 when his doping suspension ends for a contract term that runs through 2015, the Danish team announced today.

Contador, 29, and Saxo Bank “have agreed on a contract between them for the rest of the 2012 season and three seasons next,” said a statement from team owner Bjarne Riis.

Contador, then leader of Saxo Bank, was suspended by the Court of Arbitration for Sport in February for a controlled positive for clenbuterol, an anabolic stimulant, during the 2010 Tour de France.

Contador blamed his positive test on a contaminated steak that he ate during that year’s Tour, one of three editions of the race that he won. He was stripped of the 2010 Tour victory and the ban means he will not be able to compete at this year’s Olympic Games.

“The decision to return to Team Saxo Bank has actually been pretty easy, and my first priority was always to rejoin the team and to continue working with (team manager) Bjarne Riis, and the rest of the team,” Contador said in the statement.

“The support I have experienced from them in a very difficult situation is extraordinary.

“I’m really looking forward to getting back on the bike, and my aim is to repay that support, hopefully with some great results.”

On April 17, Contador announced that he would return to competition at the Tour of Benelux, which starts on August 6, the date of the end of his sanction, before lining up at the Vuelta a España on August 18.

http://velonews.competitor.com/files/2011/07/ANDY-1-614x421.jpg

Upcoming ceremony for Andy on 29 May in his hometown, just before the Tour Of Luxembourg.

Official Winner 2010 TdF.

I wish i was there to throw him with a pie

I wish i was there to throw him with a pie

waste of a steak pie if you ask me.

AC's going to take the Vuelta this year

Oh yeah, he will be determined to get his name back on a trophy or few.

• 1 month later...