This will end badly

Scooterza

Wow...does anyone know the actual date of this accident? (sorry I might have overlooked it somewhere in the thread).

After watching it again and again, it seems that Cavendish was cycling like minitaxi, all over the road. But then I am not a roadie, to comment on that type of stuff

Wow...does anyone know the actual date of this accident? (sorry I might have overlooked it somewhere in the thread).

Nope, don't think it's been mentioned. That was the 2010 edition of the race. Tour de Suisse takes place in June.

Power down Cav and ride over whoever comes near you!!! Damn, that is friggin dangerous riding! hence, I am NOT a Cav fan at all..... Just too many of thse types of incidents that come from him! :unsure::thumbdown:

Two lessons to be learnt....hold your f*cking line, ...........

I don't think they play to the Argus G-ZZ bunch-riding rules; didnt see him holding out his bottle to show the others before taking a drink either :)

Yes this created big problems between Haussler and Cav. Cavendish apologized at the Tour of Qatar and Haussler told him to f'off, the apology was too late and that he didn''t respect him as a person anymore - look out for some fireworks between these two throughout the year.

as semi-pro photographer this is photoshoped!! where is the rest of his wheel, sunk in the sinking pit in the tar?? :lol:

If you look closely you can see the wheel against the road........

Did you see in the background when the last guy hit cavendish going over his handlebar.....that was a proper whiplash!! DAMN!Its about 21seconds into the clip, looks like a FDJ rider....also looked like Hausler hit cavendish's rims and from the weight of 2 riders just snapped!

Cavendish is alot on the floor lately

Edited by MTB_Roadie