Road Hogs

Motorist

This picture proves why motorists dislike cyclists on the road, this mtn sponsored group has got no consideration for anybody.

post-23159-0-98755600-1298710294.jpg

post-23159-0-73458400-1298710305.jpg

• Replies 241
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

I dont want to cause a fight, and I understand why cyclists can be irritating... but just go around them dude - There is no oncoming traffic whatsoever.

Congrats, do you want a medal? ..... Yes, what they are doing is wrong. Go lay a complaint with metro and have it on record at least. It's club 100 by the way.

Unless of course your intention was to vent and post these here to stir?

We know now that cyclists behave badly, we also also know that motorists behave badly .... This us versus them debate is really pointless either way until theres some give and take from everyone that uses the roads.

First caption that comes to mind is: Anyone for bowling!?

come roadies tell me: why do y'all bunch up like that anyways? some technical reason or just to blah blah within earshot of each other?

but i'm loving the backlash against the OPs first post. Interesting to see the personalities at work..

Edited by Capricorn

Daloco, is there always only one person in the car or is there alowed to be a passenger?

Or do you always engage your fingers before your brain?

Daloco, is there always only one person in the car or is there alowed to be a passenger?

Or do you always engage your fingers before your brain?

Is your car a lefthand drive, or were you on the wrong side of the road when the pic was taken? :angry:

Dumbass :thumbdown:

i was on the wrong side of the road i had to go around these idiots. would you please use your brain before you comment again. I think we would all appreciate it .thanks

there's a bunch of asses in front of the car, with a dashed line as a lane divider. So to get around the asses, he has to go into the 'wrong lane', which the dashed line says is legal. I dont see your point daloco

Edited by Capricorn

These guys are chops. It's not about going around them. It's about the fact they are riding like complete arseholes. Bunch of frikkin' fun riders who don't know how to ride in a group...

The point is that he is on the wrong side of the road taking pictures and trying to prove that someone else is acting stupid... :o

I am not at all defending the cyclists, they are being idiots, no argument :thumbdown:

BTW Motorist...I could not think as slow as you, even if I tried :thumbup:

Capricorn,jmaccelari,city cycling club and E-man, nice to see that there are considerate cyclists out there.

Thanks

Shows how backwards we are - in many European countries (which many of which we were

like - probably "Motorist" too) motorists would be happy thier fellow countrymen are out riding and politely and happily pass when safe - giving a smile and wave. Here we need to act like we are in ths stone age and throw abuse etc.

Edited by Aonyx

Here's my take on why I would like to ride over bloody cyclists: I was on my bike coming back past Jeppe Quondam in Bedfordview last Sunday when I observed three cyclists idling along (probably at their top speed) hogging the whole road with a line of cars stuck behind them. The cars could not pass due to oncoming traffic, so after some while and some hooting these tossers finally gave enough space for the cars to squeeze past. By this time I had caught up and as I passed, they moved out again, forcing me to overtake on the wrong side of the road.

****ing idiots.

And there are people here who don't understand why motorists hate cyclists and condone this sort of behaviour!?