Singlespeed champs Rietvlei

mtbvip

Did the race take place on 2 April (as originally scheduled)? If not, what about this weekend?

Did the race take place on 2 April (as originally scheduled)? If not, what about this weekend?

:unsure: Am I missing something here? Earth date today is 3 March, April is next month and April fools is on the 1st day of next month and the race is on the 2nd?

Oops. Sorry, one month early (rough day- as far as Fridays goes)! Doc assured me penicillin would sort it out...not so sure it worked :D. What the hell, anyone keen on this weekend anyway?

Edited by mtbvip

Dude, whatever you are smoking, pass it along.

Doooood....liiike ...how come these things aren't in Cape Town ey bra...jeez....like um ..Ya...we also wanna race you know.

Check you okes next month in June maybe...<_<

Can I ride SS Champs on a geared bike if I promise not to shift? I swear cross my heart I wont...you SS okes are a lag so it shouldn't be a problem

Can I ride SS Champs on a geared bike if I promise not to shift? I swear cross my heart I wont...you SS okes are a lag so it shouldn't be a problem

Sure - as long as we can wind scooby wire around all the other gears ensuring a solid off ripping of your rear mech should you renege on your "won't shift" promise :lol:

Ahh too many people think we're fringe weirdos when we're just okes that like riding bicycles.

So did the race happen?

Dude, it's NEXT month.

Where do we enter? Or do we just pitch up on the day?

http://dudelol.com/DO-NOT-HOTLINK-IMAGES/Listen-here-noob.jpg

The race is on the 2nd of April 2011 .... as in next month.

Register at www.isscsa.co.za

Edited by Thumper