What’s the dodgiest position you’ve found yourself in on a ride?

Nic0000

Mine… When I was just getting into mtb (aka: noob), I was riding up on the North Coast and got myself lost in a banana plantation. Those things are like mazes! Most of the time you can’t even see the sky. And for some reason, there were these groups of guys sitting around with panga’s. Not sure if they were farmers or some sort of security! So 4 hours and 48km’s later I got home in the dark, having learned a valuable lesson!

Not really dodgy, but really frustrating:

I tried to take a shortcut through one of those gated suburbs between Sandton and Hyde Park. Got in, and then couldn't find a way out. After spending 30min or so going from blocked road to blocked road, I eventually turned around and went out the way I came in <_<

Was behind someone once and kept on feeling water in my face. I thought it was coming up from his tyres, until I realised it was flying out from under his armpit and flapping sleeves.... Gross man. Haven't done many funrides since...

Was behind someone once and kept on feeling water in my face. I thought it was coming up from his tyres, until I realised it was flying out from under his armpit and flapping sleeves.... Gross man. Haven't done many funrides since...

Jislaaik! Well at least your sodium levels would have remained fairly high :clap:

Met this chick that was into .... :blush: oh not that sort of position!

Ha hence the "no pun intended" heading. But if you could actually get into an ah... inapropriate position" while riding

a bicycle you should probably share that with the world!

i'm counting on my babe and I on taking this discussion to a more practical, non-theoretical, and hopefully non-theatricallly humorous level. dont expect feedback :thumbup:

Edited by Capricorn

Met this chick that was into .... :blush: oh not that sort of position!

Ha hence the "no pun intended" heading. But if you could actually get into an ah... inapropriate position" while riding

in daai geval: ek het eenkeer...

hmmm nee wat ek sal ma eerder nie se nietongue.gif

Youll be amazed at how easy it is to balance a chick ... nevermind.

Took some photos (with one hand while trying to .... nevermind) might upload them in the Ladies & Bicycles thread but you need to be quick, they wont be there long! :lol:

Knysna Cycle Tour 2008:

Just pass Keurboom strand heading to Plettenberg Bay, I am in a 10 rider bunch who broke away from the main group.

Positioned between the gravel and off-road and the rest of the group, I was elbowed into the rough.

Found myself doing some MTBing into a ditch channel type thang (used for water overflow), spend several tens of metres parallel to the tarmac.

Before, popping back up to meet the back of the bunch.

Phew!

I was in cold sweat.

:lol: :lol: