• Replies 2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What an idiot - doesn't he know the spoon goes the other way around :D

:angry: :angry: :angry: I hope you are talking about the idiot in your picture

:angry: :angry: :angry: I hope you are talking about the idiot in your picture

Dude - the guy in my pic got the spoon placement perfect. Yours, on the other hand, fell woefully short of standard single speed spoon chain tensioner protocol.

Dude - the guy in my pic got the spoon placement perfect. Yours, on the other hand, fell woefully short of standard single speed spoon chain tensioner protocol.

You should come and join my guy for a ride and he will show you the correct protocol :cursing:

Oh, this post just got interesting ,

Getting coffee ......

na only kidding my guy can kick his guys ass any day

:lol:

na only kidding my guy can kick his guys ass any day

:lol:

Wanna put money on that? :P

Sorry Eldron ... :D

You should come and join my guy for a ride and he will show you the correct protocol :cursing:

I really hate it when hackers try and intimidate us hard core veterans of single speeding.

I mean really - judging by the luster of your guy's spoon he probably used 18/10 stainless steel when the obvious answer is 18/8 - what kind of pompous youngster adds 18/10 bling to a home made single speed? We really need to remove these "flash" hackers from our esteemed ranks.

Wanna put money on that? :P

Sorry Eldron ... :D

Pshhhhhh no contest - the dude has like a 14t on the back when everybody knows that even beginners can turn a 55x11 uphill.

If it's a 14t AND a 26er then he'll be better off just burning his bike - it'll save masses of public humiliation.

Spooning or choreic hand is flexion and dorsal arching of the wrists and hyperextension of the fingers when the hands are extended sideways palms down.[1][2]

Spooning is a recognized clinical sign in pediatric neurology during standard evaluation of the posture with extended arms. Spooning is often observed in children up to the age of 5.[3]

In older ages it is a clinical sign seen in children with chorea.

Foxy, you do know we only messing with you..... :D

I really hate it when hackers try and intimidate us hard core veterans of single speeding.

I mean really - judging by the luster of your guy's spoon he probably used 18/10 stainless steel when the obvious answer is 18/8 - what kind of pompous youngster adds 18/10 bling to a home made single speed? We really need to remove these "flash" hackers from our esteemed ranks.

Would not know since he did not buy a new spoon for making a tensioner and just used a spoon he found in the kitchen thus invoking the true spirit of single speed building

Spooning or choreic hand is flexion and dorsal arching of the wrists and hyperextension of the fingers when the hands are extended sideways palms down.[1][2]

Spooning is a recognized clinical sign in pediatric neurology during standard evaluation of the posture with extended arms. Spooning is often observed in children up to the age of 5.[3]

In older ages it is a clinical sign seen in children with chorea.

Foxy, you do know we only messing with you..... :D

:P