Formula 1...

'Dale

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hamster brings in max haul

The contest between the two Merc drivers revs up once again with a mere 3 points gap

The Red Bulls are looking sharp hey

Like I said a couple of weeks ago. Rosberg is done, Lewis is going to kill him. Bad luck for Nico today, but Lewis had his fair share this season. Lewis drove a stunner, so did Vettel and Riciardo and Alonso. Very very very boring race to watch.

Edited by Johny Bravo

Like I said a couple of weeks ago. Rosberg is done, Lewis is going to kill him. Bad luck for Nico today, but Lewis had his fair share this season. Lewis drove a stunner, so did Vettel and Riciardo and Alonso. Very very very boring race to watch.

Well done to Hamilton.

A bit of a farce when your team can tell you "We need 25secs in the next 10 laps" and you just simply drive away from the opposition.

Rosberg is not done yet, there are still 5 races left...........

Well done to Hamilton.

A bit of a farce when your team can tell you "We need 25secs in the next 10 laps" and you just simply drive away from the opposition.

Rosberg is not done yet, there are still 5 races left...........

I agree, I nearly switched off when Rosberg didn't make the start, then thought his drive thru the field would be worth a watch, but that never happened. There were a few highlights down the field tho....

I agree, I nearly switched off when Rosberg didn't make the start, then thought his drive thru the field would be worth a watch, but that never happened. There were a few highlights down the field tho....

Rosberg was effectively driving the equivalent of an early season Red Bull - no ERS, no DRS nada. Just a turbo 1.6l v6 that would only shift 2 gears at a time. And it showed... 

Aside from that - agreed on the Hamilton farce thing. If that's the way they're driving to "conserve the power units" it doesn't deserve the label of Formula 1. 

The scumbags at Supersport had my signal on (only) SS6 scrambled so I missed the entire race...  :cursing:

It wasn't just you. I had it as well. So did my god-mother. Thank goodness for streaming. 

It wasn't just you. I had it as well. So did my god-mother. Thank goodness for streaming. 

Really! So very nice of them to send out an apology or notice. Since the only reason I keep my DStv is for sport, I might as well cancel my subscription and just stream all sport "illegally" from the many available online sources.

Really! So very nice of them to send out an apology or notice. Since the only reason I keep my DStv is for sport, I might as well cancel my subscription and just stream all sport "illegally" from the many available online sources.

No need to do it illegally - if you know of someone with a DSTV sub who just HAS to keep it, ask for their smartcard number and stream it from the DSTV website. Easy as pie... I have my mom, my in laws and my godmother as potential sources...

No need to do it illegally - if you know of someone with a DSTV sub who just HAS to keep it, ask for their smartcard number and stream it from the DSTV website. Easy as pie... I have my mom, my in laws and my godmother as potential sources...

Ahh also true.

By the way, was the signal scrambled online as well yesterday or only on the decoder?

Ps. Sorry for hijacking the thread... I'm not sure which Mercedes driver I would like to win the championship less ;)

My smart card number is available.......................R 737.32 pm

Mercs are quick but their reliability is actually piss.  Really hope that both cars have no more issues over the last 5 races so we have a clean fight.   At the moment it seems most likely that reliability could have the last say.