Formula 1...

'Dale

Just got worse

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/court-could-seize-sauber-assets-and-take-action-against-kaltenborn

Can't imagine what he must be thinking. Obviously he wants to drive, but imagine the vibe in the garage after all this. And I'm sure it's going to get even worse for sauber when they take one of the other guys, who they signed to get to their cash that was available up front, out of the car.

This dude is pulling a serious career limiting move. No one is going to touch him again after this stunt.

What a joke.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What's to stop Sauber just running him in the Friday morning session. Is his seat guaranteed to race the GP or just a nominated driver of the team.

What's to stop Sauber just running him in the Friday morning session. Is his seat guaranteed to race the GP or just a nominated driver of the team.

Sounds like guaranteed race seat. 

Could you imagine the pit stops?

" Everyone is changing from the softs to super softs, and it looks like Sauber is opting for full wets, interesting choice, lets see how this pans out for them."

Full wets with optional wheelnuts?

Just got worse

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/court-could-seize-sauber-assets-and-take-action-against-kaltenborn

Can't imagine what he must be thinking. Obviously he wants to drive, but imagine the vibe in the garage after all this. And I'm sure it's going to get even worse for sauber when they take one of the other guys, who they signed to get to their cash that was available up front, out of the car.

van der Garde becomes nuisance

Posted in News by Sniff Petrol on Thursday, March 12th, 2015

http://livesniffpetrol.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/03/GiedovanderGAus.jpg

“You see the ceiling? I was promised that.”

A motorist in Australia got a shock today as they returned to their car to find the driver’s seat already occupied by Dutch racing driver Giedo van der Garde.

‘He said I’d promised him a go in my car and wouldn’t get out,’ explained Steve-o Wilson-o, 36, of Melbourne. ‘So I had to let him, then as soon as we set off he swerved into the next lane and hit another car. He said it was because he’d been promised a place on that bit of road, then he asked where my house was and what my wife was like.’

Sources in Australia say van der Garde has been making a nuisance of himself in this way since arrived in the country two days ago, sitting on the lap of another man on the plane after claiming he’d been promised seat 14B.

‘This is a really awkward situation,’ said Sauber driver Marcus Ericsson speaking exclusively to Sniff Petrol on the phone. ‘Hold on, I’m out for dinner. The waiter is just showing us to our tabl… oh for God’s sake.’

Merc is absolutely miles ahead of anyone else, which we expected. Seems not much else has changed either, Williams still the second best team, and the rest fighting for the scraps. Honda absolutely terrible. 

Regarding the van der Garde issue... So let me get this straight, in future if any pro sportsman is not selected in the starting lineup or race day team, he should just call up his lawyer which will be funded by his rich dad?

As far as I understand he has a contract, signed last year when he joined a 3rd driver, that guaranteed him a race seat for 2015. 

Sponsors paid good money to have him there last based on the fact that he'll be in the car this year.

That's his side...

As far as I understand he has a contract, signed last year when he joined a 3rd driver, that guaranteed him a race seat for 2015. 

Sponsors paid good money to have him there last based on the fact that he'll be in the car this year.

That's his side...

Ahh well if thats the case then he does have a point...

Ahh well if thats the case then he does have a point...

Still going about torching his career in spectacular fashion.

Still going about torching his career in spectacular fashion.

When your dad is one of the richest okes in Holand and you never will ever have to work a day in your life he does not need a career. This is probably the cheapest way to get to drive an F1 car.

To him its a hobby. Maybe next year he will go yachting...

Sauber did not even leave the garage as...

Van der Garde camp calls for prison term for Kaltenborn

http://www.motorsport.com/f1/news/van-der-garde-camp-calls-for-prison-term-for-kaltenborn

Manor battling to get software installed on their computers so did not turn a wheel either. Jenson Button and Kevin Magnussen completed a combined 13 laps and was 5sec off the pace.

:eek:  :eek:  :eek:

How do you rock up for the first race and not have software installed on a PC!!!!