Formula 1...

'Dale

Excitement of the race was given by Kimi in the first couple of corners - those Williams boys never knew what hit (fortunately not literally) them.

And then... Max Verstappen! Of all people, the youngster overtakes... He gave more excitement in one race than his old man did in all of his career! Well, that one pit-lane moment may be a notable exception where Jos actually "provided" entertainment!  :ph34r:

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Only FP1, but Raikkonen leading a Ferrari 1-2 in Bahrain.

"The times were hugely misleading, even by FP1 standards, with Mercedes opting to treat it as a test session so Nico Rosberg and Lewis Hamilton ended down in 15th and 16th places respectively."

Edited by Iwan Kemp

On that...

http://abload.de/img/1zmzab.jpg

Although...  the McHonda's do seem to be improving quickly.  

Hoping the Ferrari's will put on a good race today...

Just a couple more laps...  :ph34r: Darn. Maybe Hamster was just doing enough, but we'll never know. Ricciardo definitely just did enough! And more errors from Vettel in one race than his entire career thusfar. 

Although...  the McHonda's do seem to be improving quickly.  

Hoping the Ferrari's will put on a good race today...

The Mclaren chassis actually look pretty good (as seen in handling in the medium speed corners), its just the lack of Honda power (they are 15km/h slower on the straights) thats hitting them hard. Its surely just a matter of time before the Japs sort out their engines.

I really enjoyed how Kimmi chased Rosberg down... made me think of the Kimmi of old and his "do or die" attitude. Also enjoyed his response to his team on the radio at the end... so calm...

See that Bernie says the future of Monza is not certain, if they dont pay up he will replace them with an oil state that will pay the bill.

I think we should call a spade a spade and pull the plug on F1 and start a breakaway league without the FIA. They could use all the tracks F1 has chocked out of the calendar, Germany etc.

Have proper racing and not fuel saving and tyre management bore fests.

• 3 weeks later...

I woke up just in time to see this

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/82896000/jpg/_82896411_cepz8-bwiaaesz4.jpg

at least he had a smile on his face afterwards

http://news.bbcimg.co.uk/media/images/82899000/jpg/_82899037_ajackmanforthelotusf1team.jpg

• 2 weeks later...