Formula 1...

'Dale

News24

"He is a future potential Ferrari driver," Montezemolo told German magazine Auto Motor and Sport. "If Alonso retired tomorrow, for whatever reason, then I want Vettel."

Vettel, however, extended his Red Bull contract t0 2016 after winning his third consecutive World title in November 2012.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

News24

"He is a future potential Ferrari driver," Montezemolo told German magazine Auto Motor and Sport. "If Alonso retired tomorrow, for whatever reason, then I want Vettel."

Vettel, however, extended his Red Bull contract t0 2016 after winning his third consecutive World title in November 2012.

Vettel will never drive a Ferrari.

By the by, I just watched Senna again. I haven't cried so much in a while, well, since the last time I watched it.

Vettel will never drive a Ferrari.

By the by, I just watched Senna again. I haven't cried so much in a while, well, since the last time I watched it.

You're watched the movie again.

I must still get to see it.

You're watched the movie again.

I must still get to see it.

I'll put it on disc and mail it to you?

Same here bud! He was the greatest, no doubt about that!!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

Monaco! And all looking close after day 1... Mercs up front, Ferrari and Lotus lurking. Are the RB's sand-bagging or not?

Love this race!

Monaco! And all looking close after day 1... Mercs up front, Ferrari and Lotus lurking. Are the RB's sand-bagging or not?

Love this race!

Yip and all the cool helmets!!

Mercs will qualify well no doubt and we all know how important that is in Monaco. However how will this translate in to race pace knowing that the merc is not so kind on it's tires. Maybe the make up of the Monte Carlo circuit might actually counter the tire degradation issue for them?

Edited by Padawan

Mercs will qualify well no doubt and we all know how important that is in Monaco. However how will this translate in to race pace knowing that the merc is not so kind on it's tires. Maybe the make up of the Monte Carlo circuit might actually counter the tire degradation issue for them?

Some answers here:

http://www.jamesallenonf1.com/2013/05/rosberg-and-mercedes-rule-the-streets-but-lotus-ferrari-and-red-bull-close/

Lock out the front row half the battle done.....Remember Enrique Bernoldi in the Arrows in 2001? Monaco is a different animal with or without DRS. Can't wait!!!

Monaco is just the ultimate street race.

Bring it on, Merc!

For me, the Monaco GP is the best race on the calendar.

+ 1 on the Mercs. Go for it Lewis and Nico

Maybe you F1 fundi's can help me out here. I am lying on my couch watching practice for tomorrows race. I think that the comentator just said that there is a portion of the track that takes an adult man at a brisk walk 15 minutes to walk. These cars do it in 19 seconds. If so, that is farking amazing!!

That's believable. From Portier through the tunnel and onto Swimming Pool must be about 1.2ish km long which would take a person about 10-15 mins to walk. These cars are heading through the tunnel at 260km/h, so I could believe his comments.