Formula 1...

'Dale

Merc locks down the front row of the grid.

Hope they can convert it to success.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

That's believable. From Portier through the tunnel and onto Swimming Pool must be about 1.2ish km long which would take a person about 10-15 mins to walk. These cars are heading through the tunnel at 260km/h, so I could believe his comments.

Yep. At 260 kph they're traveling 4.3km per minute. That's 1.43km every 20 seconds or 64m per second.

Guest Kalahari ou

F1 racing is so boring... havnt watched it in years...

F1 racing is so boring... havnt watched it in years...
kalahari ou...I like you, but if you have nothing relevant to say, why are you commenting in such a negative fashion?

Guest Kalahari ou
kalahari ou...I like you, but if you have nothing relevant to say, why are you commenting in such a negative fashion?

I was just stating that I find f1 racing boring... no offence... no stirring... just my opinion... no negativity here!

I was just stating that I find f1 racing boring... no offence... no stirring... just my opinion... no negativity here!

got it.

That's believable. From Portier through the tunnel and onto Swimming Pool must be about 1.2ish km long which would take a person about 10-15 mins to walk. These cars are heading through the tunnel at 260km/h, so I could believe his comments.

There's a nice hotel right above that tunnel, wonder what the noise is like inside there when they blat thru there at that speed

Guest Kalahari ou

Badass is a little sensitive around the nipple area he has a IT problem

Hehehe

Guest Kalahari ou
not on my own...kids are around here...somewhere...

Just put some bells on 'em... locate them in no time

not on my own...kids are around here...somewhere...

:eek:

Carefull the Hub police never sleep

Just put some bells on 'em... locate them in no time

I'm seriously considering sewing a bell on my lightie's clothes / dummy. My little one disappears SO fast. When I hear him stop jingling, he's up to something...