Formula 1...

'Dale

http://sniffpetrol.c...egory/smallads/

http://livesniffpetrol.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/04/Smallad140403.jpg

http://livesniffpetrol.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/03/Smallad140324.jpg

http://livesniffpetrol.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/Smallad140227.jpg

http://livesniffpetrol.s3.amazonaws.com/wp-content/uploads/2014/01/Smallad140110.jpg

Hahahahaha, thanks man. Havent laughed so lekker in a while. Brilliant.

• Replies 6.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Merc rules at this stage

What a duel between the two teammates in the final 5 laps

GO HAMSTER

GO MERC

Everybody was saying it was a great race. It was an artificial finish created by the safety car. Without that it was just another F1 race. Hammy had a 9 or so sec lead before the safety car and Rosberg had 30 seconds on the guy I third.

They pulled 22 seconds I those final 10 laps. If other teams don't catch up which is unlikely as the engines are sealed, going to be a boring race to the title

Everybody was saying it was a great race. It was an artificial finish created by the safety car. Without that it was just another F1 race. Hammy had a 9 or so sec lead before the safety car and Rosberg had 30 seconds on the guy I third.

They pulled 22 seconds I those final 10 laps. If other teams don't catch up which is unlikely as the engines are sealed, going to be a boring race to the title

I believe the safety car stuffed a few guys races up, Rosberg and Vettel namely.

Rosberg would have put on softs with Hamilton needing to use mediums for their respective last stints and I think Rosberg, in that normal racing situation, would've got Hamilton.

Vettel was on his softs to finish the race and I'm sure he would have jumped the 2 Force India's to steal a podium.

But anyway, it is what it is.

@JohnnyBravo, you may proceed with the custoamry, for you, Vettel bashing.........

Come ON... Seriously?! 10 place grid penalty for unsafe release. And Mad hatter Maldonado only gets a FIVE place grid penalty for that brain-dead moment?!

SC screwed up the whole race. I would have liked the two different strategies play out in the Merc camp - interesting one that.

At least there were some dicing between the front guys - and plenty behind them as well. Much better than last week. Those RB's are seriously well handling cars - wow, they STICK... Unfortunately, as somebody else mentioned, the cars plays a great role and esp at this early stage of new regs. You can see that by the finishing order as well.

Very chuffed for the Force India's and good to see Williams really back in the dice - haven't been mixing it with the top guys for way too long.

Sk27, no Vettel bashing today. He had a quiet race. His car was absolutely useless on the straights. My team were useless, at least I am use to it after 4 years. This might well be the last year we see Alonso in a Ferrari. And seriously, Kimi needs to up his game.

Sk27, no Vettel bashing today. He had a quiet race. His car was absolutely useless on the straights. My team were useless, at least I am use to it after 4 years. This might well be the last year we see Alonso in a Ferrari. And seriously, Kimi needs to up his game.

Expected a different response. You have gained my respect.

The concerning thing for Ferrari is Alonso's statement saying that it's as good as they can expect. Shows the car isn't having any obvious problems like the RBR to explain the lack of performance. It is worrying.

Kimi has become a bit of a whiner IMO.

No team is going to catch Merc this year.

They light years ahead of the rest.

IMO Rosberg would never have caught Hamilton if it wasn't for the safety car. Nice to see them racing and still being playful at the end of the race.

Me man Vettel is in trouble this year, his car is sad and his team mate is out performing him at almost every opportunity.

Ferrari, well they get what they deserve. Very friendly with the FIA but nowhere on the race track !!!!

IMO Rosberg would never have caught Hamilton if it wasn't for the safety car. Nice to see them racing and still being playful at the end of the race.

Me man Vettel is in trouble this year, his car is sad and his team mate is out performing him at almost every opportunity.

Ferrari, well they get what they deserve. Very friendly with the FIA but nowhere on the race track !!!!

Totally agree. I am a Vettel fan and must admit things are not going to well - Ricciardo seems much happier with the car than Vettel. As for Mercedes, loved the racing till the end, but they are in another league - their advantage is even greater than what Red Bull had - similar to Brawn. By the time the other teams catch-up, it will be too late.

I think with the Mercs on different tyre strategies, Rosberg had a good chance of beating Hamilton.

Anyway, could've, would've scenario.

I heard Renault has a turbo upgrade coming in May so might not be over just yet, as long as Vettel can limit the points losses now but then again Merc drivers will just need consistency to take the title.

Would be nice if they could take each other out every now and then.........

Totally agree. I am a Vettel fan and must admit things are not going to well - Ricciardo seems much happier with the car than Vettel.

Well Ricciardo got to move up to better team, Vettel is 4x champion who's suddenly struggling with car waaay worse then he is used too. Can imagine that plays on you keeping calm and driving 100%, Vettel is prob over trying to make his car perform better and getting frustrated (as noted from his radio chatter) while his teammate is happy for step up and bit more used to not everything going his way.

Admit I am a Vettel fan, but at least last few years was closer competition then this season is turning out with Mercs just too quick. Amount of cars retiring and struggling to have decent run in a race is horrid.

Edited by ryanlynx99

Hmmm... just a few pages ago we were all complaining about how predictable, boring and over reliable the cars and racing have become. We asked for some mechanicals, just to add some spice. Now we get 6 retirements... And then from those 6, 3 (Sutil, Vergne and Gutierrez) were accident-related, two were both Maccas with the same issue... and the other was an oil leak on a Caterham.

In the 80's that would have been called "exceptional reliability"... and this is only the 3rd race with completely new regs.

Sorry, just my 2c.

Aren't the new noses supposed to be safer and decrease chances of a car flipping? Haven't there already been one or two flips this season? (I haven't watched the races, but I saw an accident clip a week or so ago of one of the new F1 cars flipping)

Edited by Jacquers

Aren't the new noses supposed to be safer and decrease chances of a car flipping? Haven't there already been one or two flips this season? (I haven't watched the races, but I saw an accident clip a week or so ago of one of the new F1 cars flipping)

Saw somewhere in after race discussion that unlike what it looked like at first from initial clips of accident in Bahrain, it was actually the wheel that caused flip and not the nose (scooping it up)

Quick rant, but how the heck does that corrupt idiot Bernie Ecclestone continue to have races in Bahrain, a country with no Formula 1 fans? The few stands that they actually have at the track were probably 80% empty on raceday.

Obviously its all about the money, but its still bull!