Bottelary Hills MTB Trails

Hellwarp

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

2018 annual permits are now available for purchase via our website. We have capped the number available to 1500. They are valid from purchase and expire 31 December 2018. Remember to take a copy of your completed order email when you collect your bikeboard. Familiarise yourself with our trail rules and get your bum on the bike!

Hi All. How quickly are the annual permits available after you buy them? Can I buy one online now and collect it immediately from my preferred bike shop?

As soon as you get the email you can go and collect

Thanks. But normally how long does that take? From payment to email?

Go straight to the source. Phone them and ask....  :whistling:

Is what I would do.

Edited by Wannabe

Mine was instantly. Picked up the board on Thursday and rode on Saturday. Just be careful on Ribbok, with the wind lots of the burnt trees are coming down on the trail.

With any automated message you should always check your spam folder.

SPAM is mostly automated mail.

However one person's SPAM is another person's HAM...

SPAM filters work on probabilities and trends; easy to get it wrong with mail like this.

Some SPAM filters will "grey list" potential SPAM, i.e. delivery is delayed until later to obtain more data to determine a trend. In this case it could take hours for the mail to be delivered, or might not even be delivered at all if the trend goes the wrong way.

There are steps that the sender can take to reduce the chances of the message being identified as SPAM, but this is limited.

SPAM filters sit on the receiving end and are configured to be as stringent as the receiving mail administrator prefers; this is beyond the control of the sender.

2018 annual permits are now available for purchase via our website. We have capped the number available to 1500. They are valid from purchase and expire 31 December 2018. Remember to take a copy of your completed order email when you collect your bikeboard. Familiarise yourself with our trail rules and get your bum on the bike!

Would be good idea to place a link here :-) so riders can easily find web entry info.

ps. time to update the Maps on the website ? Blue , brown routes etc /

Thanks for the fantastic trails - did my renewal yesterday !!!

Again and again these trails surprise me in how much fun I have on them.  Tried the new blue route and it was really tough at the start but so rewarding (and glad we did not take the short cut halfway to the yellow route)

Two comments, luckily for us we have ridden the route before but there were two directional boards that was either not visible or where the arrow was gone (both on the red route)

Second comment, think it has been mentioned before, there are 2 tree trunks across the ribbok trail (and yes they were to big to move and doubt my leatherman would have been helpful)

post-65102-0-11860000-1513682534_thumb.jpg

Had an awesome time up there on Sunday, I think I rode just under 5 hours and managed to clock up 70km .

That tree you have there in the picture was the only one I saw, much better than last Saturday. But with this wind we can only expect more to fall until all the dead ones are down. 

post-38519-0-66867500-1513686215_thumb.jpg

post-38519-0-26587200-1513686278_thumb.jpg