Bottelary Hills MTB Trails

Hellwarp

My wife has just messaged me to say that two of her running friends were attacked on Zevenwacht just past Bakwena Spa this morning. All their stuff stolen and the one lady badly hit with a pipe.

Freaking sucks as I've always felt safe to ride on my own there. Seemingly not anymore. Stay safe out there peeps

:cursing:  :cursing:  :cursing:

did this incident happen on the mtb trail?

• Replies 1.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

My wife has just messaged me to say that two of her running friends were attacked on Zevenwacht just past Bakwena Spa this morning. All their stuff stolen and the one lady badly hit with a pipe.

Freaking sucks as I've always felt safe to ride on my own there. Seemingly not anymore. Stay safe out there peeps

:cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

Dam that's close to home, must be guys from near by farms

Dam that's close to home, must be guys from near by farms

Actually come to think about it there's squata camps close to Klein Zevenwacht might be those okes

• 1 month later...

Some 4x4 thought they could do the Lizard trail... guess they had to make an offer to the runner board god to get home safely after aborting the mission. 

post-38519-0-55160100-1535823587_thumb.jpg

Edited by Rouxenator

• 1 month later...

Trail Notice: Ribbok singletrack has been re-opened. Please be vigilant and proceed with caution as trees may still fall and block the trail. You'll also notice that we are busy with extensive cutting of the trail verges, should all be done by end of next week. Enjoy the warmer weather and spring flowers.

Trail Notice: Ribbok singletrack has been re-opened. Please be vigilant and proceed with caution as trees may still fall and block the trail. You'll also notice that we are busy with extensive cutting of the trail verges, should all be done by end of next week. Enjoy the warmer weather and spring flowers.

In time for the STBB ;-)

• 1 month later...

Any damage to the trails after yesterdays fire?

Blue route closed until further notice, once safe to enter the area we will assess the damage. 

• 2 weeks later...