Stolen Giant VT2

Ebe

If Any comes across it, please let me know.

Stolen off my Thule bike rack coming from tokai today.

These are the only pics I have

post-20547-0-56287400-1302812217.jpg

Edited by Ebe

• Replies 160
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What!?

Did someone take it off the rack while you were driving - stopped at a robot or something?

Take that photo and give it to Bryan the guy who checks the tickets at the gate. Tell him there is a reward if he calls you with info on the bike. He is a super nice guy and is there often so he has the best chance of getting an eye on it. (just a thought)

thanks, has anybody had any experience with insurance in a case like this, as my bike was not locked on the bike rack?

thanks, has anybody had any experience with insurance in a case like this, as my bike was not locked on the bike rack?

Eish, Not sure about SA, but I know in the UK the rule is, no lock no payout :(

walked into lbs today, guess what i see, yip my bike, all my accesories removed, and ready to be sold.need to take the detective in on monday and fetch it. was one of my happiest moments ever.

pleaded the 5th. said one of the staff booked it in, will get the details on monday. walked into the shop 5 min before closing

What was the bike doing at the LBS? Was it being sold or was it booked in for a service? If its being sold the bike shop needs to be investigated!

The shops and people selling stolen bikes need to be brought to book,people are getting killed for bikes and if LBS's are selling these bikes it just shows how easy for the thieves to get them onto the market and sold! :angry: This is a very bad story,I for one would not want to be giving my money to a LBS selling stolen goods :thumbdown:

i wouldnt point any fingers at anybody,without getting my facts straight. the owner seems like a decent guy. but do agree that it must be very to get stolen bikes back onto the market.

What was the bike doing at the LBS? Was it being sold or was it booked in for a service? If its being sold the bike shop needs to be investigated!

The shops and people selling stolen bikes need to be brought to book,people are getting killed for bikes and if LBS's are selling these bikes it just shows how easy for the thieves to get them onto the market and sold! :angry: This is a very bad story,I for one would not want to be giving my money to a LBS selling stolen goods :thumbdown:

Would also like to know whether it was sale/service!!! If it was for sale LBSs need to get their facts straight before putting bikes on their floors!

why do u ask, dont want to implicate anybody, def not my style

Sent u a PM to clarify my question... welcome to reply in private or on here, I won't mention anything (just like to keep my knowledge up to date).