The Hub Kit... mmm!

Rich.Carbon

Dear Hubbers

I was very interested in the development of the Hub kit and was looking forward to getting excited about my purchase.

I think the guys have worked hard to get the layouts where they are, however my first impression of the designs were on the bland side... neat but safe. I did submit my comment over the weekend and then I thought well if I'm going to crit the work why not throw a suggestion on the table. I think there are going to be a lot HUBSA ambassadors out there, once they get the kit and I personally think it deserves something that is perhaps more than just the generic/standard. I mean no disregard or disrespect to the developers and designers, I understand the process very well and know what time and effort goes into a project like this. Mine is just an opinion.

See below jersey concept v1 (excuse the res issues)... food for thought.

post-6526-0-31210500-1303112890.jpg

• Replies 35
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

This damn bouncing Leopard...Well Done mate.

The side panels are blank, maybe we could have them personalized with our Hub names as we place orders.

Really sorry about the spanners chaps... if requested from admin, I will supply full set of proofs for consideration or for future consideration. No charge of course :rolleyes: