• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Ego-kits..

The high-torque brushless motor puts out 1200W of nominal power, and 2400W maximum. It’s fed by a 48V lithium-iron phosphate battery, that is carried in an included backpack. That battery charges in 1.5 hours, is good for 1,500 loading cycles, and provides a range of 40 kilometers (25 miles) – although that figure depends highly on the grade of the mountain that’s being climbed.

post-20718-0-35238400-1307263091.jpg

post-20718-0-30909600-1307263097.jpg

There are 1.1 billion people in the world without clean drinking water. Meanwhile, billions of gallons of freshwater disappears uselessly into the ocean, the result of icebergs that break off from the ice caps of Greenland and melt into the salty mix.

So did French engineer Georges Mougin. And that's why he's invented a system for towing icebergs across the ocean and straight to the world's thirsty. Using 3-D technology, recently declassified satellite data, and the new science of oceanic forecasting, Mougin has created an elaborate method for hauling ginormous icebergs using a "skirt" and a tugboat.

post-20718-0-12219500-1307263300.jpg

post-20718-0-49528100-1307263317.jpg

right chaps ..... lets keep this thread awesomeness going.

while the opening disclaimer is a warning regarding offensiveness, lets keep the flesh pic count down and go a bit slow on the religious tones ....

http://themetapicture.com/media/funny-girl-are-you-a-beer.jpg

Just watched X-Men First Class at the weekend. Wolverine's cameo is classic. :lol: