I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

eccentric1 I have deleted your comment to small h. It crossed the line.

Thank you and apologies for engaging in the mud-throwing, but if I am provoked, the claws will come out.......

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Tumbleweed. Why don't you just block the eccentric one permanently? This thread will be much better without him.

Edited by jagwil

Thank you and apologies for engaging in the mud-throwing, but if I am provoked, the claws will come out.......

The more things change, the more they stay the same.......

eccentric1 I have deleted your comment to small h. It crossed the line.

Any reason why you have not removed her comment above where she calls Eggsy, Dangle and myself Douchebags?

Be consistent in the application of your own friggen warped system of rules that you apply at whim!

Tumbleweed. Why don't you just block the eccentric one peremanently? This thread will be much better without him.

Spelling old man , spelling

Tumbleweed. Why don't you just block the eccentric one permanently? This thread will be much better without him.

+1 - Every thread would be better off!

And how am I anonymous? I have a Hub name and avatar just like you do. So to me you are just as 'anonymous' as I am.

Will it make me less anonymous if I say I'm married to SirK? Will it make me less of a transvestite if I send you a picture to disprove it?

Picture will do ,or else............

Relax dude, us okes all know how to take it on the cheek except for the ones pretending to be what they are not

And yes Tumbles, the douche bag comment is equally offensive, as little as I like the egg and as slowly as I am warming up to Eccentric1.

Any reason why you have not removed her comment above where she calls Eggsy, Dangle and myself Douchebags?

Be consistent in the application of your own friggen warped system of rules that you apply at whim!

eccentric1, your comment towards small h was vulgar and uncalled for. The way the thread reads, small h's 'douchebag t-shirt' comment was in response to challenges from each of you and, in my opinion, was made in jest.

"Douchebag" is a commonly used slang term to describe a certain type of person, much like calling someone a 'tjop'. We have been consistent in not removing this comment.

+1 - Every thread would be better off!

Rather go and post more pics of canned overfed lions and chew another carrot

Picture will do ,or else............

Relax dude, us okes all know how to take it on the cheek except for the ones pretending to be what they are not

And yes Tumbles, the douche bag comment is equally offensive, as little as I like the egg and as slowly as I am warming up to Eccentric1.

Who would that be exactly? :unsure:

Rather go and post more pics of canned overfed lions and chew another carrot

Wait for it!

BAM!

post-12790-0-61591300-1315466324.jpg

eccentric1, your comment towards small h was vulgar and uncalled for. The way the thread reads, small h's 'douchebag t-shirt' comment was in response to challenges from each of you and, in my opinion, was made in jest.

"Douchebag" is a commonly used slang term to describe a certain type of person, much like calling someone a 'tjop'. We have been consistent in not removing this comment.

So your application of the rules are warped as well. Sou you would not mind if I called you a "douchebag"?

From the Urban Dictionary

douchebag

Someone who has surpassed the levels of jerk and asshole, however not yet reached ****er or <oops!>

Please note I do not see tjop there, so according to your definition and interpretation of the rules I can call smaal brains the words above?

Edited by Tumbleweed

a picture

I will go first, I am not posting my face, it gives kids nightmares.

http://pilulasdeveneno.files.wordpress.com/2009/07/hairy_man_boobs.jpg

I will gladly remove the douchbag comment if the 3 of you remove your posts

double poster?

post-16982-0-97396700-1315416328.jpg

Yes, defintely a double poster. She claims to stay in Stellenbosch, but I heard via the grapevine that she is actually JoLo's sister and she is married to COUCHPOTATO.

And she/he posted their weight somewhere, rather large by even big girl standards :o

If you want to dish it out without reason or challenge to cause that, then you gotta take it.