• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

jealousy makes you nasty, jealousy makes you nasty ..... oh what the heck CAAD4, does not bath and stinks like fish .... :nuke:

Of course after 9-11 civilians could no longer walk the decks of the aircraft carriers and destroyers moored in the port. The mock beach attack from the carrier was quite entertaining... That enough for you Slowbee???

Of course after 9-11 civilians could no longer walk the decks of the aircraft carriers and destroyers moored in the port. The mock beach attack from the carrier was quite entertaining... That enough for you Slowbee???

Do you have anymore photos? Those are stunning

This morning on the N1 north near Allandale?

And there is always an issue when luxury coach has a problem..... Talk a bout Turning a blind eye.

One less toyota on the road.... Hope the passengers were okay

Do you have anymore photos? Those are stunning

The photo was not mine, but I'll see if I can dig up some...

The photo was not mine, but I'll see if I can dig up some...

Looks like I might have seen the last one as it was cancelled in 2010 due to financial issues and I can't see that another has been held since... I guess no war, no budget, no propaganda...

Looks like I might have seen the last one as it was cancelled in 2010 due to financial issues and I can't see that another has been held since... I guess no war, no budget, no propaganda...

Looks like they tired again this year Samma, but weather KO'd it...

http://lauderdaleairshow.com/

kkaaaaaaBOOOOOMM the jealousy meter just went bang ...... lucky darn sod ! That must ae been something special.