• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

600412_10150961037279573_141761347_n.jpg

I could use some suspension like that in my lower leg... been trying to do a bit of running lately and the shins are taking a hammering

I could use some suspension like that in my lower leg... been trying to do a bit of running lately and the shins are taking a hammering

The muscle on the right of your shin bone?

Your foot strike is wrong, and you are doing too much mileage too soon.

Fockin Noobs!!!

THE BIRTH MACHINE IS H.R. GIGER's ARTISTIC MANIFESTATION OF

HIS STRONGLY HELD BELIEF THAT THE GREATEST THREAT TO OUR CIVILIZATION IS THE APPROACHING OVERPOPULATION OF THE PLANET.

http://www.hrgiger.com/newborn.htm

TNT1 thanks for the history lesson . You my friend spend way to much time on Google :)

Fockin Noobs!!!

THE BIRTH MACHINE IS H.R. GIGER's ARTISTIC MANIFESTATION OF

HIS STRONGLY HELD BELIEF THAT THE GREATEST THREAT TO OUR CIVILIZATION IS THE APPROACHING OVERPOPULATION OF THE PLANET.

http://www.hrgiger.com/newborn.htm

Thanks TNT, quite amazing that he foresaw us "breeding ourselves to extinction" in 1967. Today it should be common knowledge and still no polititian outside of China can see it. Cool, the deadly baby bullets lined up to be fired. Much better than a "spear".

Time to show off.... Yes that's Mr Cav on the right. Met him at the Olympics Ball and he's a true gentleman. Greetings from London!post-8275-0-56315500-1339795203.jpg

Time to show off.... Yes that's Mr Cav on the right. Met him at the Olympics Ball and he's a true gentleman. Greetings from London!post-8275-0-56315500-1339795203.jpg

Nice!

:thumbup:

Thanks TNT, quite amazing that he foresaw us "breeding ourselves to extinction" in 1967. Today it should be common knowledge and still no polititian outside of China can see it. Cool, the deadly baby bullets lined up to be fired. Much better than a "spear".

Like this:

http://www.newyorker.com/online/blogs/evanosnos/2012/06/abortion-and-politics-in-china.html

And listen, kids, heed the warning on the photo link in the story. Don't blame me.

Is that a car behind those okes in the back?

Wonder if it came to repair a flat?

Look again, it looks like a motorcycle and side car. see the number plate next to the guys hand, and then next to his leg and if you look closer you can just about make out a left hand side of a handlebar

"Time to show off" ..thought you meant your boyfriend :lol:

LOOL ..was waiting for the text , looked like a funny on same sex marriages :w00t: :clap: