• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

So, you only MOD your phone then?

With the ICE, my camera works the same as always, but I think I prefer Honeycomb. I don't really see any difference except GUI.

Wasn't 2.3 meant for phones and 3 for tablets?

All versions except 3 are for phone & tab. 3 Is the only one that is tab only specific.

In honesty, I'm running JB on my phone, and will only put a custom ROM on the tab when the JB camera libs are available, so I can go straight to JB, cause JB is epic.

Fifty Years of Exploration

http://thumbnails.visually.netdna-cdn.com/fifty-years-of-exploration_50290a6d94ffe.jpg

Repost!!!!

Repost!!!!

Billions of miles, the mind cannot even comprehend this, despite all our flaws, the human race is still an incredible thing...

Guest Travis.

Getting killed by a Chow, how embarrasing.

Chows can be quite vicious.They were bred to be fighter dogs and they have no bark, so you won't even know it's pissed off at you until it's too late!

Guest Travis.

All versions except 3 are for phone & tab. 3 Is the only one that is tab only specific.

In honesty, I'm running JB on my phone, and will only put a custom ROM on the tab when the JB camera libs are available, so I can go straight to JB, cause JB is epic.

Awesome, I think I'll monitor it for a while and maybe go back to 3.2 if the battery stays crap. But once JB is set for 10.1 (camera working) then I'll flash and root it.

http://thumbnails.visually.netdna-cdn.com/personal-injury-in-the-wild_50290a5dbf560.jpg

what about hippo's? i read somewhere that hippo's kill way more than crocs and lions