• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

http://1.bp.blogspot.com/-DdEaX6SJYe8/Thhq0EMXl0I/AAAAAAAAAdQ/W2OFS6RPqjM/s1600/1950%252C+Ferdi+Kubler+protecting+from+the+sun.jpg

Would be great if we could...

There are those who do enjoy this thread, but cannot risk opening because of the pics, even if tame, because of office environment and policy.

Perhaps rename the flesh thread to awesome girl thread ?

@ Ct Mayhem and others.

There is alot of great stuff on this thread. Ideally everyone should be able to enjoy this thread, without worry, in any environment.

To enjoy the female pics (volleyball, tat, whatever), why can they not be posted on the flesh thread ? Even if they are tame.

Hey Everyone

Fleshy stuff moved to here ....

http://www.thehubsa....vage-days-pics/

ok guys. can we please calm down on the flesh .... please.

Guys, there is another thread for all the flesh pics.

Please lets stick to not posting them here. If you want to post them, then do so on the flesh thread.

guys, look at it like this, the awesome thread is meant to be an awesome thread. Not the flesh thread. Please do not ruin it. TNT1 posted on the first page the offending opinion warning. Simply saying open plan office alert means the posts should go into the flesh thread.

guys, please tone down the flesh postings

hey guys.

Flesh, goes in the flesh thread. Simple.

Flesh, swearing and other push the boundary type posts falling outside the realm of this very entertaining thread will be deleted.

Guys...this thread has been great with all its twists and turns and a few edits.

Please do not make it into a flesh thread. It will be closed.