I have an idea for a new thread...

TNT1

Guys, lets keep the religious comments in good faith as you currently have.

Not a warning, just I'm going to get really peeved if I have to mod this thread at the moment and will use some Mod powers if someone decides to troll this thread.

• Replies 78.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Dangle, for lovers of the fuller figure, this came close to popping the cork.

I thank you. :clap:

A mind blowing sight that :thumbup:

http://randomfunnypics.net/img/damnhot.net/img1/20110420/640/hot_damn_pics_64_640_48.jpg

will finally be getting my fix again.....

http://www.moviegoods.com//Assets/product_images/1020/489708.1020.A.jpg

Sir, if you want to post here, PLEASE make sure your spelling is correct.. It is AN open forum

What were in thinking, another grammar police officer, sorry mr.

"And God came down and he said unto fastbike: 'STFU, fastbike' and Lo, fastbike did at last STFU, and God saw this, and it was good."

The truth hurts quite allot if one looks at all the response from a few verses, makes one think.

The truth hurts quite allot if one looks at all the response from a few verses, makes one think.

I think what you are trying to say is : " the truth hurts quite a lot, if one had to look at all the responses from a few......."

Anyways

You know what made Jesus so cool, He didn't continuously talk about turning water in to wine, He didn't keep threatening about feeding the masses, He didn't just mention that he would heal the blind, neither did He think that He was making an impact in peoples lives when He carried His own cross to Calvary.

He simply got on with the job at hand and did all this with no arrogance and judgement towards others.

I have said it before and I will spell it out in a way you might understand a bit better.

What you are trying to do here is not Christlike, neither is it spreading the Gospel but you are being rather successful in upsetting people and turning them away instead of drawing them in.

Anton Lavey did not build his church on running in to other church services and telling people about the devil, he understood that they knew who the devil was and that they all had a choice.

Goodness me, even your biggest enemy has a more subtle way and a better understanding of how the human mind works than yourself.

Sorry to everyone for my fit of rage, but I am now done.

Edited by Dangle

A mind blowing sight that :thumbup:

Amongst other things... A link perhaps? PM would also work ;)

I think what you are trying to say is : " the truth hurts quite a lot, if one had to look at all the responses from a few......."

Anyways

You know what made Jesus so cool, He didn't continuously talk about turning water in to wine, He didn't keep threatening about feeding the masses, He didn't just mention that he would heal the blind, neither did He think that He was making an impact in peoples lives when He carried His own cross to Calvary.

He simply got on with the job at hand and did all this with no arrogance and judgement towards others.

I have said it before and I will spell it out in a way you might understand a bit better.

What you are trying to do here is not Christlike, neither is it spreading the Gospel but you are being rather successful in upsetting people and turning them away instead of drawing them in.

Anton Lavey did not build his church on running in to other church services and telling people about the devil, he understood that they knew who the devil was and that they all had a choice.

Goodness me, even your biggest enemy has a more subtle way and a better understanding of how the human mind works than yourself.

What a pleasant fit of rage :) I was expecting a Michael Douglas "Falling Down" type of rage.

how about some mary-louise parker

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/le/mp-mary-louise-parker-ass-0809-lg.jpg

http://www.esquire.com/cm/esquire/images/4P/mp-mary-louise-parker-picture-0809-lg.jpg

Edited by Stretch

Anyways

This is the most convincing argument I've ever seen for adopting/converting to Christianity!

For a heathan like me thats a strong statement.

Dangle 1 - Fastbike 0

Who me?

Oh, wait, you mean that dude from the rolling stones song.

This is the most convincing argument I've ever seen for adopting/converting to Christianity!

For a heathan like me thats a strong statement.

Dangle 1 - Fastbike 0

Agreed.

You want another Bells?

Agreed.

You want another Bells?

*hic*

Sure - keep them coming.

Bradley Wiggins!