• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 'Dale

• Hairy

• gummibear

• Eddy Gordo

Top Posters In This Topic

Thanks Tumbleweed. This is a great thread, best for a long time. Some guys have a really wacky sense of humour :thumbup: .

Okay, guys, we are starting to receive more complaints about religious-themed jokes. Please desist. This is a fun random thread, but try stay unoffensive.

just a question…..why are people so offended by a stupid joke or cartoon? Religion is a personal choice, so have the conviction to stand by YOUR choice and not be offended by a cartoon or joke?

There are threads on here degrading women (scantly dressed on bicycles), gay bashing, discussing animal killing, idiots on 29ers, fairies on road bikes...... get over it, its all in jest!

There are threads on here degrading women (scantly dressed on bicycles),

Yeah, I was just gonna ask how many complaints were recieved about some of the pics of that nature here and on that chick/bike thread.

PS, weedmod, ta for editing here and there and keeping this wee fred alive :thumbup:

just a question…..why are people so offended by a stupid joke or cartoon? Religion is a personal choice, so have the conviction to stand by YOUR choice and not be offended by a cartoon or joke?

There are threads on here degrading women (scantly dressed on bicycles), gay bashing, discussing animal killing, idiots on 29ers, fairies on road bikes...... get over it, its all in jest!

And if its ok to have a dedicated thread degrading women, is it ok to have a dedicated thread for poking fun at social issues, like religion?

When people (like me in the past) complained about the objectification of women on threads we were told not to open the thread. Surely the same can apply to people who are particularly sensitive about issues like this?

Chick Fliek night @ Groot Hendrik's

Please change your Arc setting to Arc 34 as the chicks are too thin.

And if its ok to have a dedicated thread degrading women, is it ok to have a dedicated thread for poking fun at social issues, like religion?

When people (like me in the past) complained about the objectification of women on threads we were told not to open the thread. Surely the same can apply to people who are particularly sensitive about issues like this?

This thread is not about religion or anything like that. If the odd joke or comment pops in, fine, if someone goes over the line, weedmod bins the post and starts banning.

OomH, if ya want a religious argument, please start your own thread.

The only reason I took a wee bit of pi$$ is because I made one silly comment (or rather quoted someone else) and the religious took it upon themselves to weigh in on me.

How does it go? judge not lest ye be judged? some rant like that?

PS, weedmod, ta for editing here and there and keeping this wee fred alive :thumbup:

Ditto. Can't be an easy job because everyone has different standards. :)

Ditto. Can't be an easy job because everyone has different standards. :)

Yes, and some no standards at all.